Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I pick up the phone to listen to classical music.

There are two spectrums when I blog; it's either out of inspiration or boredom. Tonight it's boredom!

Well today someone called me so I picked up the phone. And guess what? I was put on hold. What the bonks is with that! Who calls someone and then makes them listen to classical music while being asked to wait! Meh so I hung up. It was probably someone from netspace.

Hmm well I think that's about as much as boredom will take me in terms of blogging!

Remember we were all made for purpose. Not only for a purpose when we get older or go to the next 'stage' in life. But right this very 'now' we have a purpose. Be excited about it, expect it, aim for it :)

"They say marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning." - Clint Eastwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home