Friday, September 29, 2006

An Intermission

It’s an intermission so feel free to go to the toilets located on the left. Biscuits are provided and drinks are available too. Please return to your seats when you hear the trumpets blow.

Meanwhile, in this time, I’m looking to update my blog in regard to links etc. So if you wanna add your blog link to the right then post a comment here. Additionally, if your blog site got converted to a spam site or dare I say, a Russian mail order bride site, then feel free to post your changed address :)

There’s only one intermission in this year’s blog so I hope you enjoy it!

3 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

my indo exam is tomorrow. omigosh i'm gonna die.

5:00 pm  
Blogger g. said...

toss a coin. if it's heads, put my link there, if it's tails, then don't bother coz i hardly blog anyway :D

that quote in your last post was horrible!

2:05 pm  
Blogger liam said...

...this has been a really long intermission...

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home