My car sung the National Anthem better than him!
Well boy, I haven’t blogged for ages! Haha guess I’ve been busy… or slack?
The peppers are coming to Melbourne! woohoo! Tickets were 100 bucks and thanks to a friend of a friend of mine I got some presale tickets! I haven’t been to a concert (apart from like school concerts etc) or even heard a band sing live so this should be a treat. Well actually, I did hear Shannon Nole sing once at the Grand Prix. He sang the national anthem and you could see the crowd looking at each other with discomfort. His voice live was just baaaaaad. I reckon the F1 cars sounded better than his singing.
I learnt CPR on Monday for my uni course. I didn’t do too well on the mouth to mouth part… guess I should practise that more (rawr). My dad just installed something and now my typing is lagging… meh!
Did you hear the news about the deacons being renames to venue managers? Bahahahahaha!!! My parents are deacons so when I saw them afterwards I bagged them to no end. If youth leaders were ever renamed to something like ‘teenage development workers’ I’m sooo gonna cop a load from them haha
My school made the front page! You don’t really appreciate how devalued the word ‘news’ has become unless you see school drama plastered on the front page. People are dieing in the middle east, there’s famines, earthquakes, mass murders, the pope, a new discovery… and yet the best they could do for that day was some half baked story about one school (namely Haileybury) ‘stealing’ people from other schools. Oh how funny!
Been a bit sick this last week. Meh it sucks. I’ve been kinda forgetting what I’ve been doing cos I’ve been spaced out as a result of being sick. Heh, who knows, I might reread this blog and not remember writing it. Perhaps I’ll surprise myself. Or perhaps I’ll realise just how bad and boring today’s blog is :S
NB: according to a study, the stuff you type on the internet (emails, blogs etc) is only half as funny to your readers as compared to what you think. meh!
The peppers are coming to Melbourne! woohoo! Tickets were 100 bucks and thanks to a friend of a friend of mine I got some presale tickets! I haven’t been to a concert (apart from like school concerts etc) or even heard a band sing live so this should be a treat. Well actually, I did hear Shannon Nole sing once at the Grand Prix. He sang the national anthem and you could see the crowd looking at each other with discomfort. His voice live was just baaaaaad. I reckon the F1 cars sounded better than his singing.
I learnt CPR on Monday for my uni course. I didn’t do too well on the mouth to mouth part… guess I should practise that more (rawr). My dad just installed something and now my typing is lagging… meh!
Did you hear the news about the deacons being renames to venue managers? Bahahahahaha!!! My parents are deacons so when I saw them afterwards I bagged them to no end. If youth leaders were ever renamed to something like ‘teenage development workers’ I’m sooo gonna cop a load from them haha
My school made the front page! You don’t really appreciate how devalued the word ‘news’ has become unless you see school drama plastered on the front page. People are dieing in the middle east, there’s famines, earthquakes, mass murders, the pope, a new discovery… and yet the best they could do for that day was some half baked story about one school (namely Haileybury) ‘stealing’ people from other schools. Oh how funny!
Been a bit sick this last week. Meh it sucks. I’ve been kinda forgetting what I’ve been doing cos I’ve been spaced out as a result of being sick. Heh, who knows, I might reread this blog and not remember writing it. Perhaps I’ll surprise myself. Or perhaps I’ll realise just how bad and boring today’s blog is :S
NB: according to a study, the stuff you type on the internet (emails, blogs etc) is only half as funny to your readers as compared to what you think. meh!


6 Comments:
hey daryl!
ur blog kinda died for a while..i said i'd comment after i finished gen.spesh...and i've just finished. argh!! down with spesh!!! it looks pretty good though if i must say so myself...
i think F1 cars sound better than the red hot chilli peppers too!
and i thought it was my school along with mhs that did the most stealing of people from other schools..? i must need an update =S
get well soon! i hope it wasn't me who somehow gave u that cold in 1 hour...>_<
:O! YOU GOING TO THE SIDNEY-VERY-SMALL-MYER BOWL ONE?... OH WELLS! HAVE HEAPS OF FUN!! HOPE THEY DON'T DISAPPOINT!:)
lol CPR. ooh.
lol haileybury is trying to become like mhs :P. it wont work. but at least you made the front page...
if only mhs turned into a co-ed school as well... *sigh*
Well if macrob and MHS combined into one school you'd be co-ed... oh wait, that's not true either :P
mhs is already co-ed; liam goes there. hehe. hey no worries.. most of us are in co-ed universities next year anyway! excited, guang? liam?
daryl, what happened to winston's quote? haha. o_0..
Post a Comment
<< Home