Even we don't know what it means
Well lately I've been somewhat uninspired to write anything intelligent. And by intelligent I mean writing about something as boring as biomed lectures, writing things to do when you're bored in Malaysia or something as random as a Valentine's Day post. You could say I've lost my form when it comes to writing blogs or perhaps thinking about anything good to say in general. But meh, there's something I've been working on since the start of the month and I think I've just about finished it. Normally it would've taken me no more than a week to write it up... but as I was saying, I've been quite uninspired lately.
Well anyway, the post I've been trying to write up is for our fishbowl site. It's another random post (though I believe Guang is preparing a more Christian orientated post as well) and so before I send it off to Guang for him to add stuff to it, I thought it'd ask you all a simple question. What do you think is the meaning behind our blog address... that is, what do you think of when you hear 'no more gaps'. Simple? Well please share your thoughts :) And hopefully you'll see two more posts on our fishbowl site in the near future.
And while I haven't been totally high on inspiration like in the past... I was listening to Canon D and for some reason that helped me to get my thoughts flowing again. yay!
So once again, please share your thoughts on what the name 'no more gaps' means to you.
Staff of nomoregaps.blogspot.com are not eligible for this question (that means you Guang :P)
EDIT: I tried looking at my own site (rehabdazz) and it gave me this...
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory
IT'S MY OWN PAGE!!!!!!! LET ME IN!!!
Well anyway, the post I've been trying to write up is for our fishbowl site. It's another random post (though I believe Guang is preparing a more Christian orientated post as well) and so before I send it off to Guang for him to add stuff to it, I thought it'd ask you all a simple question. What do you think is the meaning behind our blog address... that is, what do you think of when you hear 'no more gaps'. Simple? Well please share your thoughts :) And hopefully you'll see two more posts on our fishbowl site in the near future.
And while I haven't been totally high on inspiration like in the past... I was listening to Canon D and for some reason that helped me to get my thoughts flowing again. yay!
So once again, please share your thoughts on what the name 'no more gaps' means to you.
Staff of nomoregaps.blogspot.com are not eligible for this question (that means you Guang :P)
EDIT: I tried looking at my own site (rehabdazz) and it gave me this...
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory
IT'S MY OWN PAGE!!!!!!! LET ME IN!!!


3 Comments:
NO MORE GAPS?! THE FIRST THINK THAT COMES TO MIND IS... hMmMM... I THINK OF LIQUID NAILS... TO BE SPECIFIC SELLEYS ALL-CLEAR... hehee..
hm no more gaps? well the first time i imagined like a concrete path and then someone going and filling in all the gaps.
but if you look at it long enough, and keep repeating it, it sounds like "nomad gapes". so yeah. i'm not sure anymore :S
no more gaps -
sounds like the london underground shutting down
mat.
Post a Comment
<< Home