Monday, March 13, 2006

Autumn Cleaning

Just woke up today and my first thought, even before I was really awake, was what a mess! And then I looked at my desk and I thought... what a mess! Time to clear up I suppose.

I've been dreaming of late and if you've ever spoken to me about dreams you'll know I don't dream/never remember my dreams. So to dream for numerous nights and for all the dreams to have revovled around a common theme is quite an achievement/oddity. It could be nothing, but it might be something, I'll just have to wait and see.

I wish I had a holiday today, would've liked to have meditated for like the whole day... but not so, got uni to go to now, so I better head on off.

I said it before but that post is now gone. I felt this was for someone or for a group of people -

"It's not necessarily the gifts from God that will enable us to do a task, but Christ working through us that we can do all things."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dazz! but isn't playing WoW a holiday everyday for you?

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home