Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Biomed lecturers have found a way to make time slow down.

After 4 whole months of getting my energy back, of resting and relaxing, doing no work or anything strenuous I thought I had it in me to last through uni for this semester. But just after one biomed lecture I was stuffed!!! I had this massive headache, my brain just could not cope with how ridiculously stupid it is for a behavioural student to do a biomed subject!!! I'm only doing one biomed subject this semester and it feels like I'm about to roll over and die. I can't even imagine what it'd feel like to be a biomed student and to do 4 of these subjects every semester!! Actually, I think the people who lecture biomed may have found the secret of time travel. Cos time sure does travel awfully slow when they open their mouth!

Well that's my rant for today's blog. Ummm... uni is cool... no really... it's awesome fun... it is like the planets have aligned every day at uni, cos we're all just having such a blast! The pizza shop in uni looks like it's gonna close down soon, I dunno why though... it couldn't be cos their food sucked... and it can't be cos it costs 6 bucks for a SLICE of pizza... nah it probably has to do with the location. Location is everything ya know and I guess placing the pizza shop in front of where everyone eats was just a baaaad idea.

And you know what, after 3 hours of uni today I'm utterly stuffed. I blame it on the biomed subject. So that's it for tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger hungry said...

HAVE YOU MET STELLA YET?!

9:57 pm  
Blogger liam said...

how come you have to do a biomed subject?

i want to open a pizza shop.

9:23 pm  
Blogger matjnewton said...

re: lecturers. dude, that is true,

i remember going to one of their lectures once.

the lady was winding up after what seemed to be an eternity. i said to my brother, "hey, that was boring, lets go home."

he looks at me weirdly and says.. "have you checked the time?)

it was 15 minutes into the lecture.

MAt.

11:14 pm  
Blogger matjnewton said...

erm that was a biomed lecture btw.

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home