Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sensations of Malaysia (Part 2)

Well it's been boring as ever over here. Everyone's like 20+ years older than me, or 15 years younger than me! meh! Well I guess time by myself ain't that bad... I guess I can neer be bored of myself?... or can I? I'll see in 2 weeks time : ) Anyway... here's today's issue.

What the Waffle

What you need to bring: Tastebuds and 1.99 Ringit

Where is happens: Just go to your local 'Waffle Stop' shop and buy an ice creamery waffle. It's some nice vanilla ice-cream on a hot waffle base. The topping and peanuts don't go astray either! I think I'll be eating more waffles in the future.

Extra note: Did you know I created a real business (one with an ABN number and all) and it's called Dazz's Waffles... look out Waffle Stop! You've got some competition!


Border Crossing

What you need to bring: Lots and lots of GOOD luck!

Where it happens: If you're unlucky it'll happen at the border of Heaven and earth! You can go to any road and see just how psycho the drivers there are. I now fully appreciate why asian drivers have such a bad name. They cut in and out of traffic, drive off the road or even go through red lights if need be. At a pedestrian crossing you'd think you would have to give way to the pedestrian... think again! Feel the rush of air and the heart thumping excitement as cars fly by past you, no more than centermetres away from your face. The road (or any area near the road) is not a safe place.

Extra note: Imagine a place where the drink drivers, the soccer mums in 4WD, the Volvo drivers, and the P platers all drive... well you need not imagine anymore, that place is called Malaysia.

That's it for now, I'll go back to being bored.

2 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

wow you actually have a real business? Dazz's Waffles...it might be the worlds next coca cola. :D.

yeah, malaysian driving is scary. are you driving around while you're there?

2:18 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

WHERE'S THE WAFFLE SHOP?! K.L. OR CAT LAND?

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home