Easily
It’s weird how in the holidays I never seem to eat breakfast… just because I never get up in time for it. Well today I broke that trend! I stayed up till 6am shopping at Chaddy and Knox (with stopovers to boot) and I finally went down to McDonalds and got me some nice hot breakfast! rawr! I’m so proud.
The story of a woman on the morning of a war
Remind me if you will exactly what we’re fighting for
I just looked at my money pouch the other day… spent $150 in the last 3 days. rawr? Man I think I’ve spent more in these last few days than I have in these last few months. Meh, someone teach me about money management one day!
Calling calling for something in the air
Calling calling I know you must be there
Well I’m listening to the caliFORNICATION album now and I’m hearing a lot of songs I’ve never heard before! hehe, I think I could listen to this CD for a while.
I don’t want to be you little research monkey boy
The creature that I am is only going to destroy
It’s been an interesting last few days at that. Went fishing, caught jack all (and no, there’s no fish called ‘jack all’) All we got were fishy hands and a good time with all the guys.
Throw me to the wolves because
There’s order in the pack
I’m kinda preparing my Christmas post today. It’s going to be ONE whole sentence long! Stay tuned.
Throw me to the sky
Because I know I’m coming back
Well if I forget tomorrow, have a happy Christmas and a merry new year!
The story of a woman on the morning of a war
Remind me if you will exactly what we’re fighting for
I just looked at my money pouch the other day… spent $150 in the last 3 days. rawr? Man I think I’ve spent more in these last few days than I have in these last few months. Meh, someone teach me about money management one day!
Calling calling for something in the air
Calling calling I know you must be there
Well I’m listening to the caliFORNICATION album now and I’m hearing a lot of songs I’ve never heard before! hehe, I think I could listen to this CD for a while.
I don’t want to be you little research monkey boy
The creature that I am is only going to destroy
It’s been an interesting last few days at that. Went fishing, caught jack all (and no, there’s no fish called ‘jack all’) All we got were fishy hands and a good time with all the guys.
Throw me to the wolves because
There’s order in the pack
I’m kinda preparing my Christmas post today. It’s going to be ONE whole sentence long! Stay tuned.
Throw me to the sky
Because I know I’m coming back
Well if I forget tomorrow, have a happy Christmas and a merry new year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home