Panoramic Apartments - Our apartments are so secure, even you won't be able to get in!
Well I’m finally back from Merimbula. It seems like I missed a lot especially with the VCE results coming out mid way while I was gone. But yeah it was a fun trip though equally great to be back in Melbourne.
The weather there wasn’t the best I’ve seen it. Overcast on one or two days, sunny with a sea breeze. Good for just hanging outside but it didn’t do any favours when we jumped into the pool. Man sometimes it was cold as! Hopefully next year the weather will be more attuned to summer temperatures and perhaps we’ll also be able to go prawning again! yay. The ice cream was nice as usual, though this time we didn’t go to Bega so we missed out on some good ice cream.
Probably the weirdest thing that happened was getting locked out of our own apartment in the wee hours of the morning. Our parents locked the security door (just cos they could) and cos me and kevs had dodgy keys... dodgy keys that just so happened to not even be able to fit into the key hole properly thus we couldn’t get in. And it just so happened to be the last night when our parents needed the sleep for the trip back so we didn’t want to wake them up. And fancy that cos it just so happened that it was a cold morning and we were still wearing our T-shirts and shorts. joy…
So yeah, we ended up being Merimbula bums for the next 3 hours as we just walked around the town, sitting and lying on the benches. I must say… it’s not easy being a bum… those park benches sure are hard! Even Maccas didn’t open till 6.30am. And there were these two flies that followed us for the whole trip. I reckon we did like 4 trips around the town and they were still onto us. It’s like we had big juicy piles of cabbage stuck to our backs!
Well not much to add after that, we played water polo also, which is always fun. This time my calf didn’t cramp up so that was good. The bottom of the pool was really slippery cos they just repainted the pool. I ended up falling over in the pool :S
Well can’t write too much more, going to head off to bed. I’ve slept at 5am this last week and yesterday I slept at 8am (courtesy of Panoramic Apartments giving us cabbage keys).
And here’s a quote that’s quite controversial so I’ll end with that.
“The reason there’s so many divorces now a days is because people marry for love.” – unknown school teacher.
The weather there wasn’t the best I’ve seen it. Overcast on one or two days, sunny with a sea breeze. Good for just hanging outside but it didn’t do any favours when we jumped into the pool. Man sometimes it was cold as! Hopefully next year the weather will be more attuned to summer temperatures and perhaps we’ll also be able to go prawning again! yay. The ice cream was nice as usual, though this time we didn’t go to Bega so we missed out on some good ice cream.
Probably the weirdest thing that happened was getting locked out of our own apartment in the wee hours of the morning. Our parents locked the security door (just cos they could) and cos me and kevs had dodgy keys... dodgy keys that just so happened to not even be able to fit into the key hole properly thus we couldn’t get in. And it just so happened to be the last night when our parents needed the sleep for the trip back so we didn’t want to wake them up. And fancy that cos it just so happened that it was a cold morning and we were still wearing our T-shirts and shorts. joy…
So yeah, we ended up being Merimbula bums for the next 3 hours as we just walked around the town, sitting and lying on the benches. I must say… it’s not easy being a bum… those park benches sure are hard! Even Maccas didn’t open till 6.30am. And there were these two flies that followed us for the whole trip. I reckon we did like 4 trips around the town and they were still onto us. It’s like we had big juicy piles of cabbage stuck to our backs!
Well not much to add after that, we played water polo also, which is always fun. This time my calf didn’t cramp up so that was good. The bottom of the pool was really slippery cos they just repainted the pool. I ended up falling over in the pool :S
Well can’t write too much more, going to head off to bed. I’ve slept at 5am this last week and yesterday I slept at 8am (courtesy of Panoramic Apartments giving us cabbage keys).
And here’s a quote that’s quite controversial so I’ll end with that.
“The reason there’s so many divorces now a days is because people marry for love.” – unknown school teacher.


1 Comments:
how do you..
fall over IN a pool? i can understand if you slipped INTO a pool.. but u must be pretty special to fall over WHILST floating/swimming INSIDE a body of water??
hehehe
good to have you back, bud.
Post a Comment
<< Home