Hot or NOT
I’d like to think I put a lot of effort into these blogs in which I’m not just spewting out cabbage (however nice cabbage may be for you) after cabbage of pointless posts. I have well trained ‘sources’ which give my blogs authenticity and my many editors make sure people (like Shawn Yapp) are not compromised in any way.
Well according to one of my sources, a friend of mine, Neil Angus (name changed to maintain privacy), signed up to hotornot for reasons unknown to mere straight people. So I thought it’d be great to just post his hotornot profile on this blog… perhaps, just maybe, he might find the love of his life thru my blog… and how romantic would that be! I’d have warm fuzzies just knowing that I matched Neil up to some girl guy. They don’t say I make the impossible possible for no reason ya know!
I looked thru hotornot (yes the things I do to for this blog) in a bid to find Neil’s picture to post it up here. Unfortunately I didn’t get pass ‘Boris Von Buff’ and my search ended with no success. However, while I was looking for Neil’s profile, I did come across a very familiar face of one of my other friends. So to make amends, in a ditch to keep the high thought provoking standard featured in this blog, I present Mat Newton!! (Name changed to maintain privacy)
Check him out here
You can thank me later Mat : )
So where’s Neil now? Well the last time I heard of him, he was out chatting to a girl (well actually you can never know these days) called ‘Dominatrix’ on lava-life. I wish him all the best in his endeavours.
Till next time cya!
Well according to one of my sources, a friend of mine, Neil Angus (name changed to maintain privacy), signed up to hotornot for reasons unknown to mere straight people. So I thought it’d be great to just post his hotornot profile on this blog… perhaps, just maybe, he might find the love of his life thru my blog… and how romantic would that be! I’d have warm fuzzies just knowing that I matched Neil up to some girl guy. They don’t say I make the impossible possible for no reason ya know!
I looked thru hotornot (yes the things I do to for this blog) in a bid to find Neil’s picture to post it up here. Unfortunately I didn’t get pass ‘Boris Von Buff’ and my search ended with no success. However, while I was looking for Neil’s profile, I did come across a very familiar face of one of my other friends. So to make amends, in a ditch to keep the high thought provoking standard featured in this blog, I present Mat Newton!! (Name changed to maintain privacy)
Check him out here
You can thank me later Mat : )
So where’s Neil now? Well the last time I heard of him, he was out chatting to a girl (well actually you can never know these days) called ‘Dominatrix’ on lava-life. I wish him all the best in his endeavours.
Till next time cya!


4 Comments:
LOL. how australian. the bagging just doesnt stop.
Well the scary thing is... I didn't make it up :S
Shawn will verify it :)
*shudders*
hahahaha
nice work on the pic you jackass
(not me for anyone who hasnt met me or forgets what i look like)
mat.
Ouch.. well.. for the name calling part.. *coughs*.. ill say tut tut.. as a leader..
for the other parts.. I am ashamed to say that i can verify these acts, and the appropriate punishments are being carried out for these acts.. Mat and neil are undergoing facial reconstruction to look like many of the people rated 2, until they are satisfied with what they look like.. So as of currently they are rated 2, until further notice.. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home