Puff the dusty magic dragon.
Meh, cleaned my lego sets today... and boy was there heaps of dust! I probably sniffed a good 10g of dust today and meh... I've got the sniffles yet again. If hayfever doesn't get you, the dust mites will.
Well I was kinda bored, or perhaps inspired by something... with my late night coffee and a discussion with my friend about poems, I decided to do another one... just cos I can, so see if you get what it's about. Short blog, I've had 6 hours sleep these last few days but tonight I'll catch all of it up! rawr!
Boundlessly in love
Pray You'll make it so
Swept down like a dove
My life's dream will flow
Don't care what You say
It's my life, my rhyme
I'll give You a day
And give her my time
The time we had bound
Went awry at the bend
To despair, I drown
This is the very end
Your way it is so
Holding onto You
Never let me go
Your love, forever true
Nothing to do with me, just something random in a way. Anyway, till next time when I'm a bit more awake, cya!
Well I was kinda bored, or perhaps inspired by something... with my late night coffee and a discussion with my friend about poems, I decided to do another one... just cos I can, so see if you get what it's about. Short blog, I've had 6 hours sleep these last few days but tonight I'll catch all of it up! rawr!
Boundlessly in love
Pray You'll make it so
Swept down like a dove
My life's dream will flow
Don't care what You say
It's my life, my rhyme
I'll give You a day
And give her my time
The time we had bound
Went awry at the bend
To despair, I drown
This is the very end
Your way it is so
Holding onto You
Never let me go
Your love, forever true
Nothing to do with me, just something random in a way. Anyway, till next time when I'm a bit more awake, cya!


3 Comments:
Daryl! haha nice poem =]
Your way it is so
Holding onto You
Never let me go
Your love, forever true
i reckon that's the best bit. haha Lego, wow i dug that out about 2 weeks ago as well! it's been like a good 4yrs since i touched it. i think i'm taking it bak to malaysia to give to my little cousins!
hey! i dont think i've commented here before...but meh, theres a first time for everything, right?
lego...so cool...u should build something huge...or something. i sold all my lego for $10 two years ago (then later realised it was worth about 10 times that) - but i could make something nice. and then post a photo, so we can all admire your work :D.
newayz...nice poem...very...nice. yeah. i have a huge vocabulary, as you can see. :p
well have fun...
lego sets? what the?
whatever floats your boat
eagerly await your next post Dazz..
mat.
Post a Comment
<< Home