Thursday, September 08, 2005

The night love almost had me

Well here’s to all the happy people (who don’t read my blog) who were born this month…. Happy Birthday!!! Congratz to Adrian, Jackyln, Kevin, Bryan and Weng! rawr! And after all that, all I can say is… I’m broke… and happy about it too!

Not gonna really write much tonight. I was looking through my computer before and I found a folder called the ‘X Files’. Heh, I’ll keep you guessing what it’s about. I’ll post about it in my next blog and probably a few blogs after that.

Since I was ‘away’ nothing much has happened. A few weeks ago I woke up really tired and bothered. I was wondering why till I remembered that I had a dream and I was married to one of my friends :S Even dreaming about marriage is stressful!

Hmm… I also injured my knee while kicking a football… and not just any kind of football… but a soft children’s footy. Life is beautiful sometimes.

I also went to Limor’s for father’s day. I heard all these olden classics. Songs by the Beatles, Elvis, Michael Buble (or rather the artists he copied), Louis Armstrong and Frank Sinatra. And like they were all love songs and wow… the songs were so sweet I could’ve nearly fallen in love that night. Never even knew it was Louis Armstrong that wrote the song “What a Wonderful World.” Man I love that song. haha and it’s old too!

Anyway, I’m tired, I’ve made heaps of typos and my arm hurts for no apparent reason.

Till (a very soon) next time, God bless and may all your mullet growing bear fruit!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you've been having fun while you've been gone Mr. Daryl? I haven't seen you for soon long, it's been like 4 weeks now or something close to that :S we should catch up some time eh? . . .anyway can't say my life has been going as well as yours . . hope to cyuu soon!

8:58 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

cant say your life has been going as well as daryl's.. omigosh. you two. we neeeeeddd to catch up sometime. soon!

heyy.. ive heard of these x files. oooh. i know all! mwahaha. ^^

'may your mullet growing bear fruit'.. man, sometimes. you are too random.

1:55 am  
Blogger Dazz said...

Yeah I was watching TV and I saw a mullet.

Hmm.. it seems a lot of people already know about it... perhaps it won't be so mysterious after all :S well at least look suprised :)

and don't say that andy! i'm sure your life is going great one way or another, just haven't realised it that's all :)

11:34 am  
Blogger PT said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 pm  
Blogger PT said...

hey daryl..i have also been dreaming about you. :D

10:27 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

.. haha, pete. oh sorry.. why am i laughing? o_0..

5:33 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

That's awesome pete... the dream must've been God inspired :)

10:00 pm  
Blogger g. said...

aww i feel left out about the mysterious x files...

2:16 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

i was dreaming about sharks once upon a time.. and eating trouts.. oh wait wrong blog sorry

i have to say daryl u need to get married. then u will have less time for dreaming and night lovin', and more time for..

...

XXX-files.

mwahahaha

man i am dizzy tonite. dont know why i am so random. nite nite nite.

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home