Spitting out stupid stuff since 1986
Well I’m gonna be back here very soon, as well as doing a lot of others things I’ve kinda missed doing. But I can say that these last few weeks have been very motivating, peaceful and relieving! rawr!
Here’s a little something about my blog.
Number of posts I’ve made that are about stupid/funny stuff:
16
Number of comments from these posts:
113
Average number of comments per post:
7.1
Number of posts I’ve made that are serious and or biblical:
21
Number of comments from these posts:
100
Average number of comments per post:
4.8
Undecided:
11
Number of comments:
41
So you can see that the number of comments per post is not reflective of how ‘worthy’ it is. If it was, it would mean that all my stupid stuff I’ve been spitting out is valuable while all the things about God have been unimportant or boring. (Lies!)
So who knows why people don’t like commenting on the serious stuff, per se. Maybe it's cos people dunno what to say or that it seems irrelevant. Perhaps people don't like reading (or rather they don't like commenting) on stuff about God. Who knows! But yeah, for all you bloggers out there, don't use the number of comments as a value of your blog's worth!
Till my next blog (in the near future!), take care guys.
“Humour stems from a positive attitude.”
Here’s a little something about my blog.
Number of posts I’ve made that are about stupid/funny stuff:
16
Number of comments from these posts:
113
Average number of comments per post:
7.1
Number of posts I’ve made that are serious and or biblical:
21
Number of comments from these posts:
100
Average number of comments per post:
4.8
Undecided:
11
Number of comments:
41
So you can see that the number of comments per post is not reflective of how ‘worthy’ it is. If it was, it would mean that all my stupid stuff I’ve been spitting out is valuable while all the things about God have been unimportant or boring. (Lies!)
So who knows why people don’t like commenting on the serious stuff, per se. Maybe it's cos people dunno what to say or that it seems irrelevant. Perhaps people don't like reading (or rather they don't like commenting) on stuff about God. Who knows! But yeah, for all you bloggers out there, don't use the number of comments as a value of your blog's worth!
Till my next blog (in the near future!), take care guys.
“Humour stems from a positive attitude.”


2 Comments:
im just posting coz id thought that ya raised up a very good point... :P..so yeah..1 post for a good blog!
i think it might be because for more serious blogs you have to think.. and you feel like when you comment, your comment has to be of the same calibre as that of the post? i know for me if i read a blog that really makes me think.. i wont be willing to comment unless i think i have something valuable to add.. which is hard if i havent gotten the issue worked out in my mind yet? on the other hand, for a more superficial, on-the-surface blog, it's easier to respond because i can think just as little and post something short and random and get away with it. ^^ mostly. but yes. good point!
Post a Comment
<< Home