Friday, June 03, 2005

Revelation #3: Don't make your own lunch... and eat it too!

I’ve gotten stomach aches and food poisoning from quite a few places… I’ve got it from my friend’s cooking, I’ve gotten it eating ‘half eaten’ food from Malaysia and I’ve even paid $2.80 for food poisoning at my canteen…. but today, I received a good dose of the old fashioned stomach ache from my own hands. Yup, you guessed, today I made my own lunch… and ate it!

The sandwich I made was pretty sus to begin with. I used a day old chicken pieces, tried to heat it, and packed it with cold cheese… all on tasty wholemeal bread. So yeah, as you can probably guess, it was the wholemeal bread that gave me the stomach ache! Think about it, what’s eviler than wholemeal bread? Next time I’ll remember to use pure white bread!

Anyway, coming to think of it, it was probably the best stomach ache I had. It only lasted half a day and it was too severe, kinda like a numbing throbbing pain. Hehe, if you compare it to the time I paid a visit to my school canteen and ended up rolling on my bedroom floor for two hours groaning in pain, I think you’ll agree too!

Anyway (I’ve said that twice now), since I haven’t talked about anything too deep or revealing since…well… a good few months, I better say something before people realise I’m a joke after all.

I’ve been talking to a few friends lately and I guess it’s been confirmed time upon time and now even more so. I’ve known some people for a good 10+ years and I can’t be anything but amused when they still don’t understand a shred of me. I can say a joke and they’ll think it’s serious… I can say something really deep and meaningful! … And they think I’m joking! bah! Of course it doesn’t just extend to that, also through my actions, my logic, thoughts, feelings etc et cetera. Or perhaps my words don’t mean much. No trust maybe?

But on the flip side, I guess I ain’t the best at doing likewise either. :þ So here’s a prayer to understanding.

Meh, silly mind keeping me up till 3am. Wish ya could like take all ya silly thoughts, dump em in a bin and then go to sleep peacefully. I think my stomach ache is coming back now :S Haha oh what a night! I can't help but laugh.

Coming to think of it, most of you readers haven’t even known me for 5 years… haha so it’s no biggie anyway. And for all you strangers who go blog surfing and so happened to come across this… Hello! My name is Tim and I’m single!

“My wife had her drivers test the other day. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 guys jumped clear.” – Rodney Dangerfield.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha daryl me thinks you really were in pain when u and shawn saw me @ knox =] you couldn't even stand up!

9:47 am  
Blogger hungry said...

LoL... DARYL... I THINK YOU MISSED OUT THE "I'M LOOKING FOR A PERSON NAMED CHARLENE CHOI" BIT :P

12:19 am  
Blogger g. said...

(gotta admit, Tim has talent in making it into every single person's blog at least once a month)

maybe dazz u should try cooking your own meals instead. much better than putting together a sandwich. i dread the day i eat a sandwich at home. i'd rather eat durian. mouldy, locust-infested durian.

7:01 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

MmMMmm.... DURIAN IS NICE... LoL... COMING FROM A MALAYSIAN BORN :P....

LOVE NANGKA FRITTERS THOUGH :P. ME FEELS LIKE PISANG GORENG.... TASTY! :D

7:50 am  
Blogger - jaz. said...

does tim make it into my blogs? mine are always about myself. o_0

what's this about durian? n haha, i eat the occasional sandwich at home! then again, i dont eat at school?

2:51 am  
Blogger sisterr enkst said...

BOPIT!!! have u triedd it b4? its awsum funn!

bopit! twist it!! pull it!! flick it!! bopit!! spin it!! twist it!! pull it pullit!!! etc etc....crashhhh!!!!! awwww, do it the same. BUT BETTER!!

1:57 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

i haven't ate sandwiches for a while!
i recall that their pretty good as long as it doesn't make you feel sick.

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home