Tuesday, March 29, 2005

First to leave, last to sleep.

So how was everyone’s long weekend? Did anyone get the extra hour of sleep? or did we all just stay awake for an extra hour? : ) For me I stayed up an extra hour and then some! Courtesy of course, to Pete, Jaz and Tim.

But yeah it was an interesting night to say the least, Pete and his shallow questions :P Tim with his ever scary demon stories and Jaz with her wise words.

Speaking of Tim’s demon stories... we were in our fogged up car, hardly able to see outside and Tim had just finished his story of his encounter with a demon, when a guy in a white shirt shot across the road in a bicycle. And cos the windows were fogged up, Tim and I thought it was a ghost or something. But just before we started crying of fright, Jaz (quite calmly) told us it was just some guy riding a bike... at 3am mind you! Who does that!!?!?

Can’t really remember what we talked about after... but we changed the subject real quick : ) We went to maccas after for an hour or so then went home.

But yeah, just like to say what a blessing all my friends are! I’m not just talking about the three just mentioned above but all of my friends I’ve ever known. We were talking about the value of reaching out to visitors and connecting with them and it really made me aware and appreciative of all you lovely people : ) I quite literally wouldn’t be here, or even at church if it had not of been for you guys! Some of you might not know what I mean, but don’t ever underestimate the value of reaching out and connecting with ‘strangers’ especially in our youth!

Speaking of which, Pete, Tim and Jaz, if I forget to ask you about something, please remind me!

"When you don’t know what you’re talking about, it’s hard to know when you’re finished." - Tommy Smothers

3 Comments:

Blogger PT said...

oitts ..shallownees.s....i resent that comment :P

tim is the shallow yao! ..ok maybe not but still shallow..but shalloweeer? :D

9:59 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

HEYA DARYL!

eRRrRR... *THINKS OF WRITING SOMETHING THAT IS OF RELATION TO YOUR POST* [-BLANK-].... SOZ.... CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.... BUT YEAH JUST THOUGHT I'D POP BY! LoL... SNAP! CRACKLE! POP! I FEEL LIKE... CHICKEN TONIGHT?!... SOZ LoL... HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ENTERTAINING MYSELF...

9:53 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

forget to ask us about what..? o_0

haha well! a guy on a bike is what i saw?

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home