Friday, December 31, 2004

Another day, another year

Well now’s about the time some people make their new year’s resolutions! I didn’t make any resolutions but I did have managed to dig up some goals I had over the last few years.

To smile more - I think my smile became an evil grin as the year progressed, oh well, it’s a smile never the less!

To learn to cook - Umm yeah... I know how to make 2 minute noodles and I can use the microwave... does that count? Perhaps I’ll make this next year’s goal.

To not stress over VCE - I think the not stressing became a not caring mid way thru 2003, oh well, it’s all good, got into my course : )

To not be sleepy all day - I dunno, but no matter how much sleep I get, or how little sleep I get, I’m always tired! In fact I’m pretty tired now and it’s 2pm.

Well I dunno what next year will bring, but it’s gonna be a great year! Looking forward to the challenges and mysteries the year 2005 will bring. Hope all of you guys n girls have a wonderful year next year. God bless and have a merry new year.

"A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days." - Tim Allen

"When I eventually met Mr. Right, I had no idea that his first name was Always." - Rita Rudner

3 Comments:

Blogger g. said...

i think i should learn to cook sometime too - i'm getting sick of 2 minute noodles when i'm home alone!

2:29 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

I'LL COME UP WITH A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION EVENTUALLY....

HAAHAAHAA!!... MAYBE DURING NOVEMBER SOMETIME....

12:12 am  
Blogger - jaz. said...

haha, i know how to cook chicken rice! ooh.. something that doesnt come from a packet.. haha.

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home