In Memory
I"ve had next to no sleep - due to a certain cat called Hobbes, waking me up at 7am, and then 8am, and then again at 9am. Ahh well.
Well as I said yestersday, today's Natioal Survivor's Day of Suicide. So spare a thought today for all the people who didn't make it - for the people who were so depressed they had the courage to take their own lives.
Well that's about it, joey wants me to get off to have lunch.
Well as I said yestersday, today's Natioal Survivor's Day of Suicide. So spare a thought today for all the people who didn't make it - for the people who were so depressed they had the courage to take their own lives.
Well that's about it, joey wants me to get off to have lunch.


2 Comments:
hahaha. i mean, that wasnt realli a happy topic, but it was a nice way to end a blog!
how does a cat wake u up? i cant say it's ever happened to me.
hahaha. that's funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home