We all fail one day, today was my day!
Who just failed their Specialist Exam? I know I sure did... along with the thousands of other people statewide! yay for us! I told my parents after it finished and the convo went something like this:
Dad: So how was the exam?
Dazz: Yeah good.
Dad: So you did really well? Got everything right?
Dazz: *smiling* I think I failed
Dad: ...
Dazz: *still smiling*
Dad: ...
Dazz: *laughing while wondering why the hell I did Specialists*
Dad: So you didn’t do well then...
Dazz: Compared to everyone else I did great... I just failed that’s all.
Dad: Did that Ng guy do well? (friend of mine)
Dazz: Nah he failed too.
Dad: ...
Dad: *wonders since when did people fail and smile at the same time*
Dad: ...
*silence for the rest of the car trip*
Ahh isn’t it great how Dazz and parent communicate on such an effective level! yay again!
Well that’s all for now, good luck with all your exams!
"You know what’s cool? My kids think I’m ordinary." - Michael J. Fox
Dad: So how was the exam?
Dazz: Yeah good.
Dad: So you did really well? Got everything right?
Dazz: *smiling* I think I failed
Dad: ...
Dazz: *still smiling*
Dad: ...
Dazz: *laughing while wondering why the hell I did Specialists*
Dad: So you didn’t do well then...
Dazz: Compared to everyone else I did great... I just failed that’s all.
Dad: Did that Ng guy do well? (friend of mine)
Dazz: Nah he failed too.
Dad: ...
Dad: *wonders since when did people fail and smile at the same time*
Dad: ...
*silence for the rest of the car trip*
Ahh isn’t it great how Dazz and parent communicate on such an effective level! yay again!
Well that’s all for now, good luck with all your exams!
"You know what’s cool? My kids think I’m ordinary." - Michael J. Fox


4 Comments:
we're all praying for u yr 12 ppl ..i heard the specialist was alrite actually..some guy from WCC aced all the questions..
(and he's from WCC! the DUMB waverley school)
nah u'll do fine. all the best for the next few exams.
Well that depends which exam it was. The one on Monday was quite easy... but yer, the analysis on Wednesday was... err.. intersting.
HAAHAAHAA... YOUR DAD ASKING ABOUT YOUR FRIEND...SOUNDS LIKE A TYPICAL ASIAN PARENT.... HOW DID EVERYONE ELSE GO? :P
Well I've replied to your message in your blog :)
Post a Comment
<< Home