Thursday, October 07, 2004

Peer pressure made me do it!

Well I've been seeing everyone else do this blog thing... so i finally bowed down to all the peer pressure and so now here I am doing my first... post (or is it techincally called a 'blog'?). Well I just wanted to say hi to all the people who are reading this, and if no one is actually reading this... well... I guess it never really hurt talking to yourself!

For those who don't really know me, just a warning - don't take all my posts too seriously! I don't intend everything I post to be full on serious (though some stuff will be) but I'm hoping perhaps you'll leave with a smile at least!

And I'll be adding some kinda quote thingy at the end of every post I make, just in case you get bored listening to all my dribble. And if i forget to put it in, tell me and I'll promptly shove one in! Well I’ll start it off with a quote that started all quotes!

"Let there be light!" - The almighty God

11 Comments:

Blogger - jaz. said...

daryl! welcome, welcome! hehe. lookin' forward very muchly to ur thoughts. n yes i'd like a smile with my fries. ^^

9:49 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

HELLO JAS' FRIEND... WHO IS A FELLOW BLOGGER... ENJOY BLOGGING :P

10:06 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

Do I know you?
I know a daryl at church but i'm not sure if it's you or not. hmmmm.

1:58 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

Yep. I know who you are. =]

2:27 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Hmm... so can i know who you are? :)

6:39 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

we talked once. during worship like a month ago.

11:46 am  
Blogger Dazz said...

Ahhh really?!?! Aww man, I feel so guilty, I dunno who you are!?! Perhaps if you tell me a name or I see your face I'd be able to remember you? And if I don't rememberstill, I give you permission to punch me next time you see me! :)

7:15 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

My name's Phil. =D

9:05 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Haha alright Phil, I give you permission to punch me next time you see me! Cos i still got no clue! I'm sooo ashamed!! argHH!

9:50 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

Now you know who I am.

11:44 am  
Blogger liam said...

if i post here, can i make it seem like i was one of your first ever readers? :D

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home