Happy Happy Joy Joy
eek! Man I just found out the costs of my uni books for semester 1 totalled to 606 bucks!?!? And that’s for semester 1, there’s more to buy in semester 2!! Now I truly understand why people borrow all their books and photocopy em.
There’s cell today for MAD too, quite exciting : ) Though I dunno how 20 people are all gonna fit into Cheeze’s house haha. Next week will be quite funny.
And I just found out my boss at work is going to quit soon : ( That’s two bosses now that’ve left now. awww.
And yeah I’m still off MSN... been a month now, hasn’t seemed like it though. Times seems to fly when you’re not on MSN :S I’ve been getting a lot of people saying things like this recently... "how come u don't come on msn...UNLESS U BLOCKED ME!!!!!" I was pretty sure I’ve told most people by now :(
Hey I was reading the Sunday Magazine last Tuesday (believe it or not) and I came across this happiness article. Apparently, Australia is the 7th happiest nation while Switzerland is the happiest nation on earth! Meh! I wonder which country would be the most joyful? Perhaps I'll do a study one day when I'm old and have a beard.
"When they said to you at graduation, "Follow your dream," did anybody say you have to wake up first?" - Bill Cosby
There’s cell today for MAD too, quite exciting : ) Though I dunno how 20 people are all gonna fit into Cheeze’s house haha. Next week will be quite funny.
And I just found out my boss at work is going to quit soon : ( That’s two bosses now that’ve left now. awww.
And yeah I’m still off MSN... been a month now, hasn’t seemed like it though. Times seems to fly when you’re not on MSN :S I’ve been getting a lot of people saying things like this recently... "how come u don't come on msn...UNLESS U BLOCKED ME!!!!!" I was pretty sure I’ve told most people by now :(
Hey I was reading the Sunday Magazine last Tuesday (believe it or not) and I came across this happiness article. Apparently, Australia is the 7th happiest nation while Switzerland is the happiest nation on earth! Meh! I wonder which country would be the most joyful? Perhaps I'll do a study one day when I'm old and have a beard.
"When they said to you at graduation, "Follow your dream," did anybody say you have to wake up first?" - Bill Cosby


4 Comments:
THAT'S KEWL!! LoL SWISS CHOCOLATE IS NICE... SO I GUESS THEY DO HAVE REASONS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT! :)
haha daryl, seeing as u blog/post on my blog quite a bit i just decided to post on urs. so how is ur ol putt putt car going? If anyone sees it b4 i do kick it for me, i'm sure it's gonna fall apart....hehe
pretty strange, ranking countries in terms of happiness...! Where would u start? The amount of money everyone has on average? (Money doesn't by happiness) The amount of comedy shows on tv? the country with the least crime? hm.
perhaps they go to different cities and count the number of smiles and happy people they see each day for a week, then average it out..? hahaha. *smile*
$606 man. that's more than the gown i wanna buy.
heyy, my reply for this is a tad late.. haha oops. o_0
Post a Comment
<< Home