Monday, January 24, 2005

It's got to do with the solar system

Dunno if people still read this but if you are, I’m just giving the heads up that I won’t be on MSN until I get a few things sorted out (I might even be on tomorrow). So don’t think I’ve blocked you or I’ve died or disappeared, I’m just taking an MSN vacation ( haha how lame did that sound? :S ) Perhaps when I get back I'll get better nicknames too. If you really wanna know why, I guess you could ask me or you could just be content with the standard reason - it's got to do with the solar system :P

I finally went back to work the other week (at Kumon). And I gotta say I've missed it heaps. You'll meet the coolest brats there :D If I work for another year it'll be five years I've worked there. Perhaps I'll get a coffee mug or a plastic watch at the end of the year? I wonder if I get long service leave too? :)

On another note, have ya ever seen the video clip for Sarah Mclachlan’s World on Fire? you can view it at http://www.sarahmclachlan.com or you can download it here. It's not your typical video clip.

I think I've said this countless times but I wish you all a great 2005. And remember to stay joyful at all times! (and there's a difference between being joyful and happy). Hey that reminds me of that song "I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart." Why don't we sing that at church anymore? :( Until next time, take care.

"This is a strange country we live in. When it comes to electing a president, we get two choices. But when we have to select a Miss America we get 50." - Jay Leno

10 Comments:

Blogger g. said...

heya...

u have to give me your msn one day... i gave u mine, but haven't added me yet :( ... hehe ur msn vacation hasn't been going on since your birthday, has it?? have a nice msn holiday... maybe u could read a book?

8:26 pm  
Blogger PT said...

OITTSS dazz..

ure not getting off that easily :P i know why ure taking a break from msn..TOO shutt off all personal contact with MEee...well.....

u still owe me the 5 questions, and until u dont, u shal PAY!

mwahahahhaha

Peace.



Respect.



Love. (just thought id like to end this post of a difference :D )

8:58 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Hehe you could've gotten it from someone else Guang. But I did add you anyway... g_chua@hotmail.com right? I think that was it... I can't exactly check it now haha. Yeah I always read books. Just read the Heavenly Man. Awesome book.

And no Pete, it's not cos of that. And no I was never gonna reply to your questions over the net, it has to be in person.

9:06 pm  
Blogger PT said...

grrr so many conditions ;)

11:08 pm  
Blogger g. said...

hehe no wrong email! u left out the _ in between g_chua and the @... oh well, i'll get urs off someone...

hehe yeah i love the heavenly man... i did a book report for school on that!

10:59 am  
Blogger Dazz said...

Ohhh silly me! Yeah I added you last year... hehe I was wondering! Ya said you didn't go on msn heaps so I took that literally and thought you didn't go on for months on end. :( Hehe perhaps I'll see ya on msn in the coming weeks.

And yeah Pete, there's other conditions too :) But they're reasonable conditions and it probably doesn't stop you from asking the questions you wanna ask.

12:09 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

Hey Daryl!
Could you add me as well?
Mine is phil.leung@gmail.com

10:07 am  
Blogger Dazz said...

Yeah I'll add you whenever I get back online. Could be days, weeks, months, I dunno.

10:19 am  
Blogger - jaz. said...

yo daryl, gimme ur password n ill go on n add everyone for you, haha. ^^

10:42 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Haha! people might wonder why I've become so feminine all of a sudden... esp with ya pink writing :)

But I might take ya up on that offer.

2:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home