Thursday, February 03, 2005

February: Now served cold!

Man I’m so cold and tired too! First time, this year, working at Kumon has made me soooo tired. *yawn* And normally it’s not tiring a job... hmm. Well, teaching the students was fun as always. Oh yeah, I dunno if you read this, but happy birthday Nancy! (again) Hope ya like your pressie : )

Talking about being tired, yesterday I went to the Scoresby High camp at Mt. Evelyn with Shawn and boy do those year 7s have so much energy! Just watching one guy jump over a sofa 10 times made me exhausted. Well anyway, we went there to run some games for their camp and it went quite well... well to me it did... and I’m pretty sure Craig agreed too. On a side note, I didn’t even see one Asian there... Shawn and I comprised of the all Asians. Meh!

Finally after a long break, youth starts tomorrow! Looking forward to that : ) I’m still not on MSN and I still haven’t figured out entirely why. I think when I do find out why... I’ll get back on MSN. Who knows. But yeah, I’ve enjoyed not going on MSN... dunno why... perhaps when I find that out, I’ll get back on haha. So sorry to the people I’m supposed to add, I’ll add you as soon as I get on. But not that you’re anticipating it or anything anyway :P

I’m trying to find a story I read 5 years ago about Valentine’s day... but I can’t find it : ( And how weird is the weather? I reckon that’s the reason I’m so tired. I haven’t been able to get a comfy night’s sleep for a few days. It’s like hot as the night before and then the temperature plummets till you’re freezing in the bed the next morning. grr!

Till next time, take care!

"If convenience stores are open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, why do the doors have locks on them?" - Gallagher

"If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either." - Dick Cavett

6 Comments:

Blogger g. said...

cold weather is the best weather for sleeping. like totally. :P

hehe u would've thought being a melbournian that u'd be used to any kind of weather changes, and then it serves up a 36 degree scorcher followed by a cyclone that CUTS OUT THE ELECTRICITY!!! bah.

7:41 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

like totally? i always thought that a girl thing. o_0

haha, my friend's theory [potentially correct] is that it's our complaints that change the weather. it was soo hot yesterday, far out.. n we complained sooo much.. so God's like, 'alright then, have it your way, dont say you didnt ask for it!' and serves up weather like it was today...

i like melbourne weather. i actually missed it while being up in queensland.

valentine's day is good. ^^ im looking forward to hearing if my friend got something again this year. i hope she does, actually. otherwise it'll be too much to adjust to. haha. yes, i like valentine's day.

and haha, teaching takes a lot out of you, i think. i mean, check out the teachers at school! u've got to be slightly mad to want to become a teacher. n i say that in the nicest way possible! *smiles*

10:39 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 am  
Blogger Dazz said...

Too true guang. I love camping in a tent, and it's all cold outside and you're all snug up in ya sleeping bag haha.

Meh, I was in shorts and a T-shirt, with the fan ON! when the temp plummeted to 15 degrees overnight. I've never hugged my pillow so hard! :(

12:08 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

WHY CANT IT SNOW :(?

7:13 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

MUST ADMIT THOUGHT THIS COMING 33 DEGREE MONDAY LOOKS GOOD... OH BUT IT'S A MONDAY :(

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home