Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Here's one for the girls... me included.

Well I’m back again... and I’m no longer sick! yay for me. Gonna play some badminton tomorrow, I’ve lost three straight times against this girl that plays there... once she doubled our score. I don’t feel bad or anything though... I mean I’ve already lost to a 13 year old girl who couldn’t even see over the net. It seems I lost my badminton dignity a long time ago : )

Hmm seems this might be another short blog... nothing much interesting happens in my life... haha lemme think... *racks brain* Hmm I fell asleep in all my lectures today... and I never dream while I sleep at night, but whenever I sleep in my lectures I have quite a lot of dreams. Mediocre dreams in which I converse to someone about stuff I can’t even remember.

And ever since I started blogging I’ve always added other people’s quotes... quoting such comments as Adam’s "I reckon Anakin Skywalker is hot" to Winton’s Churchill’s "Great leaders" quote. So today, by request, I’ll quote myself. Take it out of context, tease me till next year, call me gay even (thanks Shawn).. but anyway here it is.

"I am woman, I am invincible!, I am strong!, I am woman!!!" - yeah I actually said that (Daryl Sim)

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

i think shawn has finally gotten to you =S

its not a good thing. resist! you are not a girl..

10:17 am  
Blogger g. said...

lol one look at your title there and i knew this was a weird post.

6:27 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

LoL... HOPE IT'S NOT TOO LATE... GOOD LUCK FOR BADMINTON!!

7:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, daryl i think youv'e finally cracked under shawn's pressure . . .and i think u need to go and do some badminton training? =]

12:57 am  
Blogger - jaz. said...

ahahaha, daryl! you actually did it eh? lol. ^^

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home