Thursday, April 07, 2005

7 Reasons to Smile at Hardships

1. Unparallel growth and maturity occurs

2. Romans 8:28

3. Allows greater sympathy with others

4. John 9:3

5. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

6. Builds character and perseverance

7. Draws you closer to God

"Have great, secret, big, fat, hopes for yourself." - Gloria Vanderbilt

9 Comments:

Blogger hungry said...

:)

9:57 am  
Blogger PT said...

:@ -> :! -> :( -> :| -> :o -> :) -> :D -> :P

6:10 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Well I'm sure there's heaps more, those were just from the top of my head. Feel free to add more : )

8:25 am  
Blogger p.l. said...

umm...smile because you know you want to. =D

11:39 am  
Blogger g. said...

smile because it takes less effort to smile than to frown.

11:48 am  
Blogger - jaz. said...

smile because it makes you feel happier! nah but it does! something about releasing endorphins in the brain.. *smiles*

5:41 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

i guess hardships take on a different quality when something severely tragic happens to you doesn't it..?

*sigh*

12:02 am  
Blogger Dazz said...

Sorry I don't know what you mean Tim though I understand the context.

Smiling uses more muscles than frowning but I guess it exercises ya mouth so that's something positive : )

Smiling makes ya more attractive too :D

7:39 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

TURN THAT FROWN, UPSIDE DOWN!... SOZ IT JUST HAD TO BE SAID :)

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home