Revelation #1: If you're cold, turn on the heater.
Well its 2 am now, it’s cold, I’m cold and chances are when you read this, you’ll be cold too. I’m wearing three layers of clothing atm and for some reason I can still feel a draft underneath :s This week’s been fairly hectic… got heaps of assignments due and also had to prepare my sermon thingy for tonight!
Talking about my assignment, I felt quite stupid after doing one of em. I misread what you had to do… I thought I had to write this huge essay… so after two nights of rock hard work, I finished the 7 page essay… only for my comp to crash and for me to lose all my saved work! argHH! So I redid it and was just about to hand it in on the day when my friend told me that I had misread the assignment. Apparently all I had to do was write, in dot points, a 1 page fact sheet. So on top of that, I had to redo everything! ... again! Soo… If anyone’s got any problems on action potentials and nodes of ranvier… just ask me… cos I’ve done it three times! :s
Oh yeah, I watched star wars ep 3 yesterday. Was alright, seemed a bit short though. And I never did like Darth Vader/Anakin (opps did I just ruin the story by saying that!). Meh, can’t say too much or else I’ll really ruin it! And yeah, I really disliked Anakin…
Well gotta get back to my work… I think my hands are cramping up cos they’re so cold! I need one of those heated keyboard and a heated mouse/mouse pad would be nice too! Or perhaps if the heater was turned on I would be warm… never thought of that one…
Work was alright today… had heaps of free time again… so I raided the sticker box. I found heaps of cool stickers… haha I feel like such a kid. Nancy and I were trying to find the really good ones and we later found out that this other girl took all the good stickers! hmmphff. So we ended up just taking the smiley stickers. It’s one of the perks of being a Kumon assistant… we get free stickers! yay! Makes all of you just sooo jealous huh? :P
“Hosea 1:2 (is my favourite verse).” – Tim Yao
Talking about my assignment, I felt quite stupid after doing one of em. I misread what you had to do… I thought I had to write this huge essay… so after two nights of rock hard work, I finished the 7 page essay… only for my comp to crash and for me to lose all my saved work! argHH! So I redid it and was just about to hand it in on the day when my friend told me that I had misread the assignment. Apparently all I had to do was write, in dot points, a 1 page fact sheet. So on top of that, I had to redo everything! ... again! Soo… If anyone’s got any problems on action potentials and nodes of ranvier… just ask me… cos I’ve done it three times! :s
Oh yeah, I watched star wars ep 3 yesterday. Was alright, seemed a bit short though. And I never did like Darth Vader/Anakin (opps did I just ruin the story by saying that!). Meh, can’t say too much or else I’ll really ruin it! And yeah, I really disliked Anakin…
Well gotta get back to my work… I think my hands are cramping up cos they’re so cold! I need one of those heated keyboard and a heated mouse/mouse pad would be nice too! Or perhaps if the heater was turned on I would be warm… never thought of that one…
Work was alright today… had heaps of free time again… so I raided the sticker box. I found heaps of cool stickers… haha I feel like such a kid. Nancy and I were trying to find the really good ones and we later found out that this other girl took all the good stickers! hmmphff. So we ended up just taking the smiley stickers. It’s one of the perks of being a Kumon assistant… we get free stickers! yay! Makes all of you just sooo jealous huh? :P
“Hosea 1:2 (is my favourite verse).” – Tim Yao


5 Comments:
DID YOU NOTICE THAT MR LUCAS MADE A BOO BOO?!....
he did? where where?
hahah daryl you shouldn't stay up 2 late so that ur hand and legs freeze. =] hehe lyk me...my hands and legs freeze also when i'm working in the morning
myyyyyy teacher aaaalways used to say, 'dooon't forget to read the queeeeestion'
hope u learn from ur mistake :D
wow guang, do i smell alcohol on your breath? fully slurring your words..
haha yeahh, when the parents turn off the heater to try n "encourage" you to go to bed.. o_0! that's why i rug up.. then again, im cold even with the heater on.. so yay. eventually im just too numb to feel it.
What was the boo boo Jess?
Haha I jarred my hand 3 times while kicking the footy around (cos I'm the most co-ordinated person around *cough*). So yer, cold stiff fingers that are jarred so badly it feels like arthritis... joy!
Yeah it's the parent conspiracy! I need some gloves and a beanie i reckon... and maybe some fluffy slippers to boot.
Post a Comment
<< Home