Assassins do it from behind!
Well I haven’t blogged for a while… and that last time you were all at a loss to explain my gender so hopefully I’ll make amends this times.
Yesterday the cell Cheeze and I were leading finally multiplied! yay! I guess after the time Cheeze had to take 22 guys in his house and lead by himself, it was a signal to finally multiply. So now it’s finally happened, a few months late but we’ve done it never the less!
And does anyone know when the next IF night is gonna be after the mother’s day one?
I was wondering… is it really true that you can feel someone staring at you? Like do you feel something if someone is looking at you from behind?
And I was reading the papers before and according to some scientist with a beard, creativity is linked to humour. So for all you people who got a creative essay due soon, go watch a comedy or something : ) Or if you’re trying to be funny, go do a creative essay. It could do wonders for ya!
I was watching that Winston Churchill biography on TV so here’s a quote from there.
“Good night then: Sleep to gather strength for the morning. For the morning will come. Brightly it will shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.” – Winston Churchill.
Yesterday the cell Cheeze and I were leading finally multiplied! yay! I guess after the time Cheeze had to take 22 guys in his house and lead by himself, it was a signal to finally multiply. So now it’s finally happened, a few months late but we’ve done it never the less!
And does anyone know when the next IF night is gonna be after the mother’s day one?
I was wondering… is it really true that you can feel someone staring at you? Like do you feel something if someone is looking at you from behind?
And I was reading the papers before and according to some scientist with a beard, creativity is linked to humour. So for all you people who got a creative essay due soon, go watch a comedy or something : ) Or if you’re trying to be funny, go do a creative essay. It could do wonders for ya!
I was watching that Winston Churchill biography on TV so here’s a quote from there.
“Good night then: Sleep to gather strength for the morning. For the morning will come. Brightly it will shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.” – Winston Churchill.


7 Comments:
LoL... "ASSAINS DO IT FROM BEHIND".
I SUDDENLY GOT THIS IMAGE OF A PERSON RAMMING UP AN KNIFE AT ME.... NOT FROM THE BACK THOUGH :S.... HAAHAHA!
THANX FOR THE TIP DARYL!!.... *WHAT'S A GOOD COMEDY TO WATCH?... LoL.. ANY LANGUAGE BARRIERS?....
i thought ur blog title was a wee bit too ambigious
=)
open to MANY interpretations.
errrrr yeah. heh. ...
- Guang checks if anyone's starying at him -
Hmm good comedies? I like "Becker" cos the main character was so cynical! Though don't let it rub off onto your real life... just your jokes :) And then "everybody loves raymond" was pretty good at the start. But i don't really watch TV now, so I dunno. I'm a bit of a newbie at all this being 'funny' stuff.
Hey Dazz!! ..
my blog: beanhereyet.blogspot.com
love the title dazz. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home