Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Revelation #2: Don’t sit in front of the computer doing an essay for 10 hours.

I’ve decided to continue the revelation series as you can probably see. So yeah, unless you want a headache that spans 3 hours, don’t ever sit in front of the comp for 10 hours!

Well I finally finished my 2000 word psychology essay. Took a good 14 hours or so to research it and type it all up. I felt kinda tired, bothered and just plain stupid after finishing it. So I got a few of my friends to say “dazz says g’night” to all their people on their list… just cos I can. My friends got a range of responses from “why the bonks didn’t that lazy bum say g’night himself” to “who the bonks is dazz? Some stalker?” to “…*no reply*…”

I went to the footy on Saturday… woke up 2 hours earlier than I normally do, at 10am… paid 10.50 for a ticket and got baked from yellow to black under the sun for 2 hours… all to see my team lose! Hmm, yeah, the West Coast Eagles, currently on top of the ladder, lost to …. Collingwood, the team on the bottom on the ladder. Let me repeat that…. the BOTTOM team BEAT the TOP team!!! What the bonks is happening!!! This world is fallen, corrupt and just plain wrong! And this was no better displayed than on last Saturday. hmmph!

But enough ranting for now! And with that I’ll end this short blog.

“The most secure computer is one not connected to the internet, that’s why we recommend Telstra ADSL.”

7 Comments:

Blogger - jaz. said...

LOL, well that last quote made me laugh! n hmm. condolences about the loss to *cough* collingwood. nice one. hehe.

12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOl @ WCE . . . losing to collingwood. . .now that's something to be ashamed of

9:45 pm  
Blogger sisterr enkst said...

sarrppppzz daryl!! wahahahaha, ur thingo's funny!! :] just thout i'd pop by n say hi...HI!!!!... :]

rok on! [mate! ur toooo smart!!!...care to share ur brain?]

5:24 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

I LOATHE PSYCHOLOGY TOO!!

OH MY, OH MY, OH MY! NEVER SUCH AGONY BEEN SUFFERED... NO WONDER MY BRAIN IS ALL FRIED UP FROM TRYING TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE TERMS!!

ARGH!I HATE PSYCHOLOGY

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO FEELS MY PAIN?!!!!! IS IT WORTH TO ALLOCATE A WHOLE HEAP OF MEMO SPACE TO A SUBJECT THAT SCALES DOWN?

*sigh*... SOZ ABOUT MY OUTBURST TONIGHT (28052005)

10:09 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

honestly jess, if you arent enjoying the subject and arent interested.. why are you doing it? that's what you should be asking, not about scaling.. i prayed for you! i will continue to!

2:39 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Well the thing is Jess.. psychology is probs the most interesting course in uni and if you think it's boring... I guess look forward to uni! :D

Nah there would be a few dry things to learn in psychology like stats (which I haven't had the 'pleasure' of doing yet) but I heard next semester is very interesting. So look forward to that!

And dun be sorry for ya outburst! It's what makes you you. A bit of emotion never hurt anyway hehe.

Hi nicole!

8:21 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

I'LL POST MY REVISION SHEETS TOMORROW... AND YOU MAY SEE HOW "FUN" PSYCHOLOGY REALLY IS :S....

7:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home