Sunday, July 31, 2005

Having a Kit Kat

Well I’ve been thinking about this for a few weeks or so and it’s with great sadness (boohoo) that I’m going to stop blogging as well as many other things (of which may become apparent) for a (hopefully short) period of time. I can’t say it’s something that I want to do but yet it’s something I kinda have to do. I know all of you don’t know me well enough to know why I’m doing this so it’d be good, that if you were ever to theorise as to why, that I won’t hear about it (cos I know it’ll be wrong).

And if you ask me about this… well, I guess it’ll require a lot of perseverance to find out anything… but then again, most people give up or stop caring after the first question, so I guess, much to the dismay of some people, I’ll remain mysterious. rawr!

But anyway, I haven’t turned into some Mr. Hyde (I don’t ever think I was Dr. Jekyll either) and totally flipped out… even though I might seem different. It might seem weird, in fact me typing this right now is freaking me out, but it makes perfect sense… to me anyway :P And I hope this doesn’t come across as some kinda attention seeking charade… I never liked attention anyway.

But before I go, I’ll post a few things of which I’ve based my life on and others of which are just plain controversial.

There’s more to life than just you and I.

Age doesn’t breed wisdom and maturity, God does!

If you give expecting to receive you’ve lost the plot.

There’s nothing wrong with cliques, it’s the people in them.

He who thinks he knows everything, knows nothing.

You won’t find the meaning of your words in the dictionary; you’ll find it in your actions.

I pity the person who’s never been through trials and tribulations, impossible situations and darkened valleys, for through tribulations character is built, through impossible situations faith is bred and through the darkened valleys God’s light shines in awe.

If you want to lose something, take it for granted.


Hmm I can’t seem to type much more so I guess I’ll end it there. Perhaps I’ll post a few snippets here and there, probably not though. Hopefully I’ll be back soon, I hate doing this and it really is quite sad for me but meh at the end of the day I don’t really have a choice! God bless and enjoy the intermission.

“If you worry and fret about Friday the 13th, that’s your bad luck.” – Dr. Karl

8 Comments:

Blogger sisterr enkst said...

YO daryl mate!!! why soo blue?? cheer up! and i still dont get why u cant blog. obviously cos i barely know u. but yea....wasssuppp?
nice quote down the bottom btw. very kool. newayz....rok on! God rox God rox God rox...and he LOVES ME!!......{and you too} wahahahaha

rok on mate!!

2:53 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

Aww I'm not blue! I'm like yellow to most people, red to some. Nah I'm not depressed or anything I just don't really wanna do this.

4:53 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

well as long as u keep reading my blog.. =P

joke joke. well it has been good seeing u blog.. albeit too briefly.. see ya at uni.

8:44 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

hmm. cya round, daryl! oh.. and help me with chem. hehe.

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cyuu laters Daryl! hope to see you return to the blogging world ASAP!

9:32 pm  
Blogger g. said...

have fun on ur blog-strike :D

(thanks again for driving me around... i definitely owe you some petrol money. ur really generous!)

4:33 pm  
Blogger PT said...

YAY!! hes finally stopped... i mean awWwwwww, dazz....your not going to blog? sigh* ah well, heres to waiting for an "undefined" period of time for more funny and fully wrong-house blog titles :)

9:43 pm  
Blogger p.l. said...

ur blog has been interesting and entertaining and full of wisdom. now i'm thinking if i should continue blogging. hmmm...

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home