Why didn't you take a dump BEFORE Friday?!?
And that was the very question all of us were asking at Mt.Hotham - as it started dumping snow on very day we were about to leave!!!
If only, if only it snowed a few days before, then the skiing would’ve been much better! There'd be more snow and more ski lifts would've been opened! meh!
Oh well, can’t have everything your way I guess : (
Well I’ve been back from the snow for a few days now. First morning after I got back, my body was so sore I couldn’t get outta the darn bed for a few hours. I literally had to roll outta bed onto the floor… which gave me another dilemma – I couldn’t get off the floor.
But the snow was fun, I became totally spiritualised (unlike the people who went to Hillsong :P) and it was definitely fun cart-wheeling down a black run. You guys should try it one day… you know just for the heck of it… cos it’s fun… and cos you get to see your life flash before your eyes as you tumble down aslope cliff.
And I just have to add this in… Andy stacked on a green run ha! ha! ha! Speaking of Har har hars, there’s this commentator on the cricket that has the worst laugh ever. I reckon most people would be scared of telling him a joke… in case he started laughing and made you throw up.
Heh and I also got the fright of my life last night. I went outside and the very first thing I hear is… SNNNNOOORKKEE. I was like, what the bonks is that! Then I heard it again… SNNNNOOOORK!! And by this time my heart was pumping a little… till I realised it was just some animal snoring on my tree!!! Actually coming to think of it… it sounded quite familiar… I think my good ‘ole dad snores like that. Hmm I'll find out tonight!
Well looking forward to catching up with ya all sometime soon. And here’s some food for thought… I heard my trusty friend, Pete Yao, was attending the family/‘having kids’ seminar done by Helen Burns at our church.
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others." - Jonathan Winters
If only, if only it snowed a few days before, then the skiing would’ve been much better! There'd be more snow and more ski lifts would've been opened! meh!
Oh well, can’t have everything your way I guess : (
Well I’ve been back from the snow for a few days now. First morning after I got back, my body was so sore I couldn’t get outta the darn bed for a few hours. I literally had to roll outta bed onto the floor… which gave me another dilemma – I couldn’t get off the floor.
But the snow was fun, I became totally spiritualised (unlike the people who went to Hillsong :P) and it was definitely fun cart-wheeling down a black run. You guys should try it one day… you know just for the heck of it… cos it’s fun… and cos you get to see your life flash before your eyes as you tumble down a
And I just have to add this in… Andy stacked on a green run ha! ha! ha! Speaking of Har har hars, there’s this commentator on the cricket that has the worst laugh ever. I reckon most people would be scared of telling him a joke… in case he started laughing and made you throw up.
Heh and I also got the fright of my life last night. I went outside and the very first thing I hear is… SNNNNOOORKKEE. I was like, what the bonks is that! Then I heard it again… SNNNNOOOORK!! And by this time my heart was pumping a little… till I realised it was just some animal snoring on my tree!!! Actually coming to think of it… it sounded quite familiar… I think my good ‘ole dad snores like that. Hmm I'll find out tonight!
Well looking forward to catching up with ya all sometime soon. And here’s some food for thought… I heard my trusty friend, Pete Yao, was attending the family/‘having kids’ seminar done by Helen Burns at our church.
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others." - Jonathan Winters


19 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
you dooogg!! it was about how to parent anyway :P
dont worry.. i never actually knew that you and guang had so much in common until last nite :D
ahaha. oh how funny you are.
im quite sad i didnt get to go out with you guys last night, i miss going out with y'all.. in fact, i miss going out at all, ive been homebound for too long.. what'd y'all do? n just how much do you n guang have in common?
LoL... DID YOU DO GYMNASTICS TOO? :P...
WAH KAO... EVERYONE SEEMED TO GO TO THE SNOW... *sigh*
wah
jess is starting to use whakao now..
=)
haha it was g r e a t dazz! stacking on a green run trying to make dazz fall ova =[ boo to that and boo to no snow til we left! aiyo! haha twas fun spending 5mins of my life with you bois b4 going to c batman begins =]
LoL... I'VE USED WAH KAO FOR SOMETIME NOW... AFTER WATCHING THE TAIWAN SERIES "THE OUTSIDERS".... LoL... I THINK THAT'S HOW IT ALL STARTED... ;)
Heh Pete you're the dog! You changed my msn nick and made me look dodgy! No worries, I shall answer your question.
What me and Guang have in common... hmmm... we both don't 'like' miss K?
who's miss K..?
is she short blonde and extrememly flexible?
what the heck?
lol from what i encountered at maccas i always wonder what u ppl talk about...! hmmmmmmm...
Meh, after Tim's comment, I'm lost :S
just to answer your question g...we just usually talk about xlr8 leaders for about 90%, then the rest is filled up with trying to find dazz and wife, girls, guys, tim and shawn, mom and dad, and then bring you in guang (i dunno how but dazz always seems to be able to do it), and of course, God pops up time to time. hope that answers it :D feel free to add more dazz.
im lost too, but i just want to say that daryl is a bad dawg. naughty naughty.
and as if u talk about that pete. all u talk about is Succubus.
=)
Meh, Tim and Pete going on my msn account...that's dogey! my nick will suffice for now.
We talk about God and God's creations is what Pete was trying to say. We're very God orientated people :D
i like the verse that you referred me to dazz...very nice.
Gen 17:11.
awesome.
nice post!
kept me entertained (not many blogs keep me reading)! =D
keep it up!
haha. carwheeling down a black run.
LOL! man.. you guys are a crack-up and a half. i know what you talk about. lovely lovely.
yeah, who's miss K? *wink*
ohh daryl..!! tell everyone about that girl who tried to pick you up..!! hehe..!! ^^!
aHHhahHAHAA... LET'S HERE... SPEICAL K? LoL... HOW OLD IS THAT?! :O! THINK IT'S MORE ANCIENT THAN YOU AND GUANG. CORRECTION. IT IS!
haha. that's pretty ancient. o_0!
Post a Comment
<< Home