Friday, October 07, 2005

I remember the day when spam was meant to be eaten!

Well!!! I can’t believe that 365 days from the day before tomorrow was the first time I ever started blogging! Soo… that means it’s my blog’s 1st birthday. rawr!

Anyway, I decided to at least mention all the people who’ve commented here. I’m always talking about myself and I’m not really that interesting to blog about for a whole year. So meh, now it’s all your turn… here’s a mention to all the people who’ve put their two cents into this blog. In order of first appearance, here we go!

[ jazminemilktea ] – Shaken not stirred. Now served cold! Thanks to you and MSN, my late nights are never boring.

hungry - NO ONE CAN SHOUT AT ME ON THE INTERNET COS I'M SO USED TO READING CAPS

[enantiomer] - How'd you think up of that name I'll never know... I only learnt what it was cos I was doing enhanced chem!

adam - Obviously the ring leader in the Yao Triad.

KwiSh n CaCA - One day I'll beat you in pool!

kevs - Half the reason I'm still connected to youth.

Tim - The assassin in the Yao Triad… and we all know how assassins do it! I always wondered what kind of girl you'd marry.

>>Joey>> - I remember last year in cell we tried to ‘eat drink’ like you. We all failed, I nearly chocked. Kudos to you!

DJ Caterina - Hmmm you commented about time in my blog... it’s quite fascinating isn't it?

Yelsew [wez] - You never did eat that chocolate did you? Heh, hope you're enjoying year 12... and I hope to see you again!

the light - If I were a girl, I'd think you were pretty cute :D

[ Daviiid-nongchai ] - Hello! You said you know who I am? Next time poke me when you see me. And thanks for your deep comments.

ebil - You're evil. Heh it was fun skiing with ya in the snow.

g. - Maybe next year the footy season will be a bit more fruitful!

In need of assistence - I think I do know who you are, but I can't put your alias to a face. You also spelt your name wrong haha

Kimster - You remind me of Michael Klim with the bold head for some reason. Thanks for popping by, albeit briefly. : )

myguitarzz - I don't we've met, but thanks for adding to the deep discussions.

Davina - I don't think I've ever met you too, but thanks for popping by. Your name reminds me of David Lee with a feminine touch. :S

PT - Half the stuff you say is pure bodge... but that at least means the other half is quite inspirational! : )

shappus - It's been good knowing you, thanks for posting your ever dodgy comments. AWOL in Egypt.

Bean - Awesome cell leader, I know everything you say comes from the heart... just remember, girls like eating beans.

_uniki - You're very, very different and I hope you never change. Keep up the good accountability of your next door neighbour. : )

forever summer - You actually went out of your way to meet me... either you're very friendly or very brave... or perhaps both : )

JT/Powermoon/aksdfhksafg – Thanks for the much appreciated spam advertising. I remember the good ‘ole days when spam only used to hit my email.

So there we have it, an honourable mention to you all!

And to repost the disclaimer I wrote at the very start… don’t take half the stuff I say seriously! Oh… and smile the day away.

NB: All presents can be sent to 6 McKay Road, Rowville. (Put heaps of postage stamps on it cos it's really far away!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

gahahaha.

hey, jennifer garner plays an assasin in some movie as well. mm yea. =)

12:25 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

LoL! THANKS FOR READING MY POSTS! AND YES! I DO REMEMBER THE CHOCOLATE BET! I WAS THERE!! :D... FUNNY THAT.

1:47 pm  
Blogger PT said...

Happy 1st Bday...
heres to many more blogs full of grouse titles,
interesting posts and revelationary recitals.

(another non-inspirational post ;)

4:26 pm  
Blogger g. said...

don't worry joey, dazz can always find some people from that school near his house to scare those girls away... :S

... unfortunately i am selfish and don't wish your team a more fruitful season next year. not that they need my good wishes.

8:09 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

are you saying im cold? well booo to you! haha. but happy bday to your blog. you are quite the driver. haha. thanks for being so easy to talk to.

12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home