Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Triple J - the girls club

Blogger maintenance... It took 14+ hours to do a '1 hour' maintenance... Just how they do that baffles me. You could say I'm in awe of the fact that they can somehow spread one hour into 14 hours. It must be a gift they have, no doubt. Speaking of which, we had a projector bulb that blew (ie went *kaput*) last week. It was supposed to last 2000 hours but we've only used it for around 30 hours. Time is too complicated for me sometimes... I really just don't get it...

Well for those of you who've noticed, I've changed the song at the top.... I changed it from a Red Hot Chili Pepper's song.... to another Red Hot Chili peppers song hehe. It's called 'My Friends' and after re-reading the lyrics and the meaning of it, I quite liked it... so there we have it, enjoy.

Man, I went to Fitzroy Gardens with Triple J and Andy and the hayfever there is stupid! I was sniffling and sneezing non stop... I ended up using around 30 tissues, 1 telfast '24 hour' relief pill(for the record, it gave me 0 hours of relief... how 24 hours turns into 0 hours baffles me once again) and some drowsy sinus tablet all of which did diddely squat!! It's almost as if I smoked the pollen or something... the hayfever ended up lasting till the next day :S

Hmm, I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Transporter 2 on the holidays. Both were pretty good movies. The oompa loompas did look quite familiar though... I think I've seen them skirting around Springvale... or perhaps around MHS somewhere... somewhere where the rainbow shines no doubt.

Well I gotta scoot once again, so here's another half done blog. Till the 7th of Oct, cya.

6 Comments:

Blogger a said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 am  
Blogger hungry said...

NICE!...erRrrRRR... THE THING IS, I PUT THE LINK OFF MY PROFILE... SO I THINK THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE THOSE RANDOM SPAMS.... *PLEASE! DON'T RESULT IN WORD VERIFICATION!!**

11:07 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

nah I won't

I can just remove them completely... but I wanna keep their names for something. You'll see later :)

11:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Triple J - Girl Club =] Jasmine Jess and Jono . . .ahhh 3 gals . . . lol that was an interesting trip to Fitzroy Gardens with the tiny Myer Music Bowl. still can't believe how small it is compared to what you see on TV =S

1:46 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

it was a cereal bowl.

2:47 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

I FEEL LIKE HAVING MORE ROCHE ICE-CREAM... YUM!

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home