Thursday, October 06, 2005

I dream of girls.

Well I wasn’t going to blog till the 7th, but meh there are times when the weird stuff should not be left unread.

Yesterday (Wednesday) I had to wake up at 7am for my uni experiment class. While I was asleep I dreamt about this young group of girls begging me to speak at their school. And during their nagging they literally woke me up. Some random bunch of girls in my dreams woke me up!!! Man I was so annoyed, I needed to get 7 hours of uninterrupted hours of sleep (you don't want to be sleepy when you're carrying around throat cancer cells) and they woke me up at what I thought was about 3am.

Well anyway, no girl was going to keep me awake, so I went back to sleep. And lo and behold, they were back! With more primary school aged girls! ArgHHH I couldn’t hack it anymore and they woke me up again! By this stage it was getting a bit weird. And while girls can keep Shawn Yapp up all night, it takes more than a few of these girls to keep me up. I went back to sleep…

And just like a stupid soap opera, they were back again. I thought to myself… it’s a trap!! (I dunno why I thought that). This time I got woken up again… meh I had had enough. I went to look at my watch to see how many hours I could sleep till I had to go to uni. It was 12pm!! I missed the whole experiment!! argHH!! So I guess these girls were trying to tell me something…

The moral of the story, if there’s these young group of girls and they keep nagging you till the fungus grows, wake up quick cos your alarm clock just died!!

5 Comments:

Blogger - jaz. said...

hahaha. that's hilarious. and slightly scary. o_0..

1:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Daryl, that's freaky as =S although they were trying to tell you something, couldn't your dreams/brain have a betta waking up system, other than generating primary ages girls in your head? . . . plus you went to Hailibury which doesn't explain why they are girls, if they were guys now i'd understand =]

8:06 am  
Blogger - jaz. said...

amen, andy. i didnt think you took after shawn and jono.

2:44 pm  
Blogger hungry said...

LoL... POOR DARYL... WAH SO POPULAR... :P...

THAT WAS STRANGE, BUT YET NOT TOO STRANGE... LoL...

8:28 pm  
Blogger matjnewton said...

I get woken up by singing sheep.. Hehe

( I think only Dazz the Haileybury man will understand that )

Mat.

12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home