Wednesday, October 12, 2005

100% FREE Porn FREE

Hmmm today was pretty average didn’t get up to much… till I went to the men’s conference. It’s good to see like no youth there… obviously that says a lot. Saw a few MAD leaders there, don’t think I saw one XLR8 leader there… obviously that says a whole heap!

Anyway, I got a lot out of the message, a real heap of insightful stuff… like the website they told us to go; I think you’ll all get a lot out of it. It’s called the XXX church and boy doesn’t it sound interesting!! hehe if you think it’s about porn… then you’re absolutely right!! Check it out at www.xxxchurch.com. Don’t miss out!! The ‘Porn Sunday’ looks to be a treat.

And then there was the verse, Proverbs 5:18-19, that I bet really struck a chord with the men.

At the end of this heart thumping meeting, we all got treated to food. They served us cold meat pies, sugar coated jam donuts. Man there was so much sugar on those donuts… I bet I’m diabetic now after eating them… and yes I’m quite high atm.


"Oxidation-reduction or redox reactions are one of the largest groups of chemical reactions." - Some smart chem dude.

1 Comments:

Blogger hungry said...

IT'S SO STRANGE.... I MEAN EVER SINCE YOU GUYS CAME BACK FROM THE CONFERENCE... IT'S QUITE SCARY TO THINK HOW EXPOSED WE ARE TO PORN.

LIKE TODAY AT CHINESE SCHOOL... IT WAS LIKE OVER THE PASS FEW DAYS... I CAN'T HELP THINKING ABOUT THE ISSUE. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM. BUT I'M AFRAID TO ADMIT. THAT I HAVE SEEN EXPLICIT PICTURE, TO BE PRECISE A CLIP. I WAS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S COMP LOOKING FOR ASIAN MUSIC, AND I THOUGHT IT WAS AN MV, SO I THOUGHT I CHECK IT OUT. INSTEAD TO MY UTTER DISGUST, AND FEAR. IT WAS OF A GIRL BARE NOTHING, FLAUNTING HER STUFF.

I WAS TOTALLY HORRIFIED. IT WAS LIKE 1 SECOND, BUT IT FELT LIKE 10 SECONDS. I WAS IN LITERAL SHOCK. WHAT WAS EVEN WORSE WAS THAT MY BRO WAS IN THE SAME ROOM. BUT THANK YOU GOD THAT HE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. I MEAN I WAS NOT MENTALLY PREPARED. BUT I GUESS I WAS LUCKY THAT THE "MODEL/ACTRESS" WASN'T IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

I'M STILL SCARED TODAY. EVEN THE INTERNET IS SO BAD. WAS LOOKING UP AN ASIAN ACTRESS (WHO SHALL BE NAMELESS). AND LOOKED UP PICTURES FOR A PROJECT. AND LIKE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH SHE'S SHOWING A LOT OF SKIN... :S.... THEN I DID A LITTLE ASKING AROUND. AND IT SEEMS LIKE IN ORDER TO "BREAK" INTO THE INDUSTRY, SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO SUCCUMB TO SUCH TACTICS....

LAST FRIDAY, I GUESS GOD I PUTTING ME TO A TEST. BUT THE YEAR 12 GUYS, DID A "MR VERMONT" COMP. AND BASICALLY TO FINAL ACT WAS THE GUYS SHOWING THEIR BARE BUTTOX WEARING A Gs. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED. I LOOKED AWAY, I LOVE AND RESPECT MY HUBBIE VERY MUCH :).

WELL I GUESS I LEARNED WHAT PORN IS IN CHINESE TODAY. YELLOW PAGES (WEB).


----------------
JAM DOUGHNUTS SOUNDS GOOD... JUST NOT AS GOOD AS KKD.

2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home