In the absence of confidence stress prevails.
R.I.P. PIII 550
January 1999 – 27 October 2005
Well yesterday my computer finally died. It had had enough of the cabbage I was stuffing it with, it had had enough of the many viruses that invaded it and it probably had had enough of me playing my Red Hot Chili Peppers CD again and again… and again. So yeah, my computer just went *kaput* after a long battle with cancer viruses.
Well anyway, thanks to old man Shawn, he formatted my comp and now it’s all good! I have to kinda reinstall everything which is a bummer. I went to download this file only to find out I didn’t have WinZip to extract it, I went to download another anime, only to remember that I’ve got no programs to actually watch it and the worst of all, my messenger disappeared. boohoo.
But on the bright side, my Pentium 3 550 Mhz is as fast as ever! Now when I restart my computer it only takes 2 minutes! I can now open more than 6 messenger windows at a time without my comp crashing and best of all I’ve got 20 gigs to place all my mindless cabbage on! rawr!
Well I watched Doom yesterday night with a few leaders. Might I say, the advertisements were quite… raunch to say the least. But anyway, the movie was pretty good. Actually it was quite mundane… you know the average “there’s this scary looking monster that looks like someone from MacRob” kinda movie. But I gotta add that there was this one bit, where they made the movie look like a computer game, where you saw everything the hero saw (first person), which was probably the highlight of the movie for me. I’d get scared all over again just to see it again! Hmm, then a few us just went to my house… and we laughed stupidly while eating ice-cream till 3am.
Anyway, all the best for your upcoming exams! Do your best, try your best, look forward not back and most importantly, be confident in your abilities. ganbatte!
January 1999 – 27 October 2005
Well yesterday my computer finally died. It had had enough of the cabbage I was stuffing it with, it had had enough of the many viruses that invaded it and it probably had had enough of me playing my Red Hot Chili Peppers CD again and again… and again. So yeah, my computer just went *kaput* after a long battle with cancer viruses.
Well anyway, thanks to old man Shawn, he formatted my comp and now it’s all good! I have to kinda reinstall everything which is a bummer. I went to download this file only to find out I didn’t have WinZip to extract it, I went to download another anime, only to remember that I’ve got no programs to actually watch it and the worst of all, my messenger disappeared. boohoo.
But on the bright side, my Pentium 3 550 Mhz is as fast as ever! Now when I restart my computer it only takes 2 minutes! I can now open more than 6 messenger windows at a time without my comp crashing and best of all I’ve got 20 gigs to place all my mindless cabbage on! rawr!
Well I watched Doom yesterday night with a few leaders. Might I say, the advertisements were quite… raunch to say the least. But anyway, the movie was pretty good. Actually it was quite mundane… you know the average “there’s this scary looking monster that looks like someone from MacRob” kinda movie. But I gotta add that there was this one bit, where they made the movie look like a computer game, where you saw everything the hero saw (first person), which was probably the highlight of the movie for me. I’d get scared all over again just to see it again! Hmm, then a few us just went to my house… and we laughed stupidly while eating ice-cream till 3am.
Anyway, all the best for your upcoming exams! Do your best, try your best, look forward not back and most importantly, be confident in your abilities. ganbatte!


8 Comments:
wow, you're still using a pentium 3? u have more patience than i could ever have. :D good luck reinstalling everything...i know what a pain it can be when you just want to quickly do something and you have to download like 5 different programs first...
the movie doom is first person like a computer game? there goes my chance of watching it...i get sick just playing computer games in a bright room, let alone in a dark room with a giant screen. *shudders*
heheeeheee... TRY INSTALLING SIMS 2.0... IT'LL DIE ALL OVER AGAIN.... ahhAHaahaaa... HEY, JUST WONDERING, WHAT'S IT WITH MAC ROB GIRLS??
hahaha. daryl and macrob chicks. *wink*
oh, on a completely different note.. guess who's going to macrob from my school next year! *wink*
i want to go out and eat ice cream and stay up to 3am. bring on the holidays. in fact.. bring on the weekend. i mean. not that im planning to stay out so late with exams so close.. and all..
It's a joke that kinda just started with my MHS and Macrob friends... though I did get kicked in the shin last time I bagged my friend :S And it's not really an injoke :)
Yeah what kinda person would go out before their exams?!?!?
you, daryl. what kind of person are you?
dude thats just wrong on at least 5 different levels.
=S
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the only thing shawn and i have in common is lil and asianness.
Post a Comment
<< Home