Simple
Well I haven't blogged for a while so here' s a little update.
It's been quite an interesting time since I got back from Malaysia. Good times. There was a stage where I was lagging one month behind, I actually thought we were still in the month of January when it was Feb :S
But yeah here's a few things I've been reminded of in the past few weeks.
- Sometimes you try and do what you think is best at the time and yet it ends up stuffing you up further down the track (God please look at the heart)
- With God, it's possible to love ALL people, no matter what they've done to you or others (God with you all things are possible)
- Even though things in this world seem to go unfairly, even though justice has no meaning, where everything seems quite futile, there will be a day where the unrighteous quiver at the knees. Commit all your actions with that in mind! (God, that promise brings comfort and fear, save me from judgement!)
- Wisdom couldn't save Solomon (God give me more integrity, be my saviour.)
- Anything can be brought under the authority of God (I will never be satisfied until my emotions do not rule in ANY areas of my life, help me Lord!)
I can't say it's anything complex and to be honest I like simplicity. And it's in the simple things that many stumble.
Examine my heart God, show me what displeases you. Judge me ever so severely in this matter!
It's been quite an interesting time since I got back from Malaysia. Good times. There was a stage where I was lagging one month behind, I actually thought we were still in the month of January when it was Feb :S
But yeah here's a few things I've been reminded of in the past few weeks.
- Sometimes you try and do what you think is best at the time and yet it ends up stuffing you up further down the track (God please look at the heart)
- With God, it's possible to love ALL people, no matter what they've done to you or others (God with you all things are possible)
- Even though things in this world seem to go unfairly, even though justice has no meaning, where everything seems quite futile, there will be a day where the unrighteous quiver at the knees. Commit all your actions with that in mind! (God, that promise brings comfort and fear, save me from judgement!)
- Wisdom couldn't save Solomon (God give me more integrity, be my saviour.)
- Anything can be brought under the authority of God (I will never be satisfied until my emotions do not rule in ANY areas of my life, help me Lord!)
I can't say it's anything complex and to be honest I like simplicity. And it's in the simple things that many stumble.
Examine my heart God, show me what displeases you. Judge me ever so severely in this matter!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home