Sunday, June 18, 2006

Be my porcupine

It seems to be the theme of my latter blogs that I’m always saying I haven’t blogged for a while. So yeah, I haven’t blogged for a while… not cos of my exams or the soccer or even my lack of inspiration, but I have a funny feeling it’s all got to do with chicken pox. I think many people underestimate the true power of chicken pox.

And what the bonks is up with TV ads. I’m switching channels at the moment, trying to find something to watch. And at the moment, it’s like I’m channel surfing from one sex ad to a gay ad to another sex ad. lol and there goes another ad. I think I’m just gonna turn the TV off now, I’ve lost enough innocence for tonight.

hehe I was talking with Guang tonight and here’s a little exert of what we were talking about.

Dazz: Hey Guang if you become a teacher, you should teach at PLC

Pete: Yeah they’re 18 *wink*

Guang: Nah that’s wrong man

Pete: It’s only like 4 years, you’ll be 22 and they’ll be 18

Guang: *light bulb moment* aww yeah!

*grin* *gaze into the distance*

Guang: *snaps outta it* nah man that’s wrong!

And man, I’ve been having a stupid stomach ache these last few days. Today’s was probably cos I ate home made pizza. It seems like everything home made now a days has a touch of food poisoning added to it. Either that or the orange juice was bad. Reminds me of the time I made my own sandwich and within in the next hour I was rolling on the floor dieing with stomach pains. Meh that sucked.

I went to the physio on Friday and boy did that hurt. The physio got me to stretch my leg at a 90 DEGREE angle! I bet most girls couldn’t even do that. And here I was, stretching my quads at angles I didn’t even think were humanly possible. I also had to do like 50 squat push ups which fully cained. It was like boot camp in there. I couldn’t even walk up the stairs back home cos my legs were collapsing.

Heh, well my next blog will probably be after I fail my exam. Till then, take care, don’t eat home made pizzas or expired orange juice, don’t go to the physio, and if you ever become a teacher, work at PLC : )

5 Comments:

Blogger hungry said...

I KNOW!!... THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT PLC GIRLS!! ;)... HEY DARYL! YOUR COUSIN GOES TO PLC... hahaaa AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR HER?! hahaha.. TSK. TSK.

THANKS HEAPS DARYL!! MY LUST FOR KKD IS BACK!! mmmMmmmM KKD! KKD! KKD! KKD!..... mMMmmMM A TASTE FROM HEAVEN....

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER underestimate the power of a girl >=) muahaha...and didn't you say ur only cousins in victoria was rachel and her brother...last time i checked..rachel still went to glenny.

what does this blog even have to do with porcupines?

anyhow..i'm going to go eat PIZZA now =)

5:38 pm  
Blogger liam said...

go australia.

8:58 pm  
Blogger g. said...

i like the transition between sex ads and my future teaching career. :S

12:34 pm  
Blogger Dazz said...

ahhh thanks for the pick up on my obvious spelling mistake :D

hehe guang... i won't answer that :P

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home