A conversation from Venus
Falling, through the water’s whispers I’m falling
I hear your hush as waves breathes over me
Searching, flowing through your name I’m searching
I feel your touch sweeping my hand to you
Never let me go, in the waters we glide
Swimming through the seams of waves
Hand in hand we’ll fall together
With laughter and love to the depths of the sea
Escape, to forgotten feelings we escape
I embrace the comfort of leaning on you
Peace, in you I never knew such peace
Waters melt when I see you smile
Never let me go, in the waters we glide
Swimming through the seams of waves
Hand in hand we’ll fall together
With laughter and love to the depths of the sea
Never let me go, in the waters we glide
Swimming through the seams of waves
Hand in hand we’ll fall together
With laughter and love to the depths of the sea...
Well not too long ago, I felt totally misunderstood. My jokes were seen as serious and my seriousness as jokes. Communication was a dream and ambiguity the talking point. It really felt as though I was talking to someone from another planet like Venus. There was no uncomfortable-ness but it did feel somewhat haphazardly weird. Too used have I been talking to people who instantly understand me. This conversation is something I’ll definitely have to improve on!
There’s something about quiet nights and just sitting outside after midnight, contemplating about nothing, vegeing out your thoughts and just soaking in the peace.


2 Comments:
friend, you're getting rather deep..! you should hire lil as your comic relief, she's good at it. :D
haha i'd describe it more so as vague, abstract and definately from somewhere in the clouds.
how much does she charge per article? :O
Post a Comment
<< Home