Throat Ulcers - RRP $1000
What has black hair, bloated cheeks, more drugs in their system than a Springvale gutter, an ulcer in their THROAT and half a functioning tongue? Me of course. All courtesy of getting my wisdom teeth removed.
Now I can accept the bloated cheeks, losing taste in my left side of my tongue and I’ll even accept having black hair. But seriously, what’s with an ulcer in my throat?!? There’s even a nurse there whose sole job is to hold a tube and suck up any debris and make sure my mouth and throat is moistened. So I was pretty pleased when I woke up the next day with 3 ulcers in my mouth and what seemed like 2 ulcers in my throat. Fair to say I didn’t wake up feeling a million dollars. In fact, I had to pay them $1000. Cool. I think I bagged a bargain.
Waverly Private Hospital wisdom teeth removal – 40 years experience at getting rid of wisdom… and teeth.
So, as you do, when you have 2 ulcers in your throat, I couldn’t drink or eat without my throat caining for the next week. It was quite depressing really. I actually wished I was a girl, just so I could roll up in a little ball… and cry and complain all night.
But I did however find some pain relief for my throat. No it wasn’t the Strepsils, with its dual action anesthetic or the ‘highly effective and potent' pain killing Mersyndol. It was in fact - Soothers. That’s right, for throat pain relief when the nurse can’t do her one job, stuff the chemist and don’t bother getting prescriptions from the doctor. Instead go to your local 7 Eleven store and pick up a pack of Soothers. I recommend the honey lemon flavour.
Now I can accept the bloated cheeks, losing taste in my left side of my tongue and I’ll even accept having black hair. But seriously, what’s with an ulcer in my throat?!? There’s even a nurse there whose sole job is to hold a tube and suck up any debris and make sure my mouth and throat is moistened. So I was pretty pleased when I woke up the next day with 3 ulcers in my mouth and what seemed like 2 ulcers in my throat. Fair to say I didn’t wake up feeling a million dollars. In fact, I had to pay them $1000. Cool. I think I bagged a bargain.
Waverly Private Hospital wisdom teeth removal – 40 years experience at getting rid of wisdom… and teeth.
So, as you do, when you have 2 ulcers in your throat, I couldn’t drink or eat without my throat caining for the next week. It was quite depressing really. I actually wished I was a girl, just so I could roll up in a little ball… and cry and complain all night.
But I did however find some pain relief for my throat. No it wasn’t the Strepsils, with its dual action anesthetic or the ‘highly effective and potent' pain killing Mersyndol. It was in fact - Soothers. That’s right, for throat pain relief when the nurse can’t do her one job, stuff the chemist and don’t bother getting prescriptions from the doctor. Instead go to your local 7 Eleven store and pick up a pack of Soothers. I recommend the honey lemon flavour.


1 Comments:
sounds like you've been having fun daz!
how's your exams coming along? i heard you left your exam early on Thursday?
Post a Comment
<< Home