Friday, July 13, 2007

Care Bears

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away... there stood a mole.

Passed, scraped in, miraculously, survived another semester of exams! Thank you God! I know I always say this (and never quite end up doing it!), but I really should study throughout the semester a bit more, instead of cramming at the end!

Now this mole was no ordinary mole, for this mole could dig the deepest hole in the known universe.

Gotta say I'm really into 'Before You Go' by Candice Alley. Without paying too much attention to the words, the music brings you back and all you can do is sigh. Not necessarily in a bad way, just depends what it brings you back to I suppose.

He could dig holes to the left and to the right, and even downwards.

Ever just... not cared? So much effort to care, so many things to care about. To care; it's tough, hard, perhaps impossible. Possibly.

But not all was what it seemed. For this mole was an evil mole, a mole more evil than anyone could ever imagine...

It's been a great day.

2 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

im a care bear.

6:00 pm  
Blogger - jaz. said...

you're kinda random, daryl. :P

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home