Two for the price of one
Firstly, I gotta say that some people have a really nice voice on the phone. Yeah I’ve talked to them in person, and, while their voice isn’t bad or anything, it’s nothing overly special. But when it comes to talking to them over the phone, just wow! Spectacular. Brilliant! Mesmerizing. For all I care, they could be a salesperson pitching their latest ab-swing… and I’d still be there, ear glued to the phone, melting away onto their every word. Ahhhh.
But just before you go start thinking I’m all weird and all, let me help you a bit.
Last night I dreamt that I had not one, but two girlfriends! Cool. Now, now, before any of you get freaked out and protest, let me clarify… I wasn’t dating them at the same time. So no, I don’t two time in my dreams thank you very much! I’ve got morals in my dreams too! But the big issue, the big question I had myself asking was; what happened to the first girlfriend? Did we split up? Did I dump her? Or perhaps… nah…, couldn’t be, as if dump me! (hah, it probably was the latter!) Hmm… perhaps tonight I’ll find out why I got dumped. Maybe she’ll tell me it was my boring personality, or my goofy laugh? Or no, maybe she’ll tell me; "it’s not you… it’s me."
I think I’d wake up in tears if I heard that line.
But just before you go start thinking I’m all weird and all, let me help you a bit.
Last night I dreamt that I had not one, but two girlfriends! Cool. Now, now, before any of you get freaked out and protest, let me clarify… I wasn’t dating them at the same time. So no, I don’t two time in my dreams thank you very much! I’ve got morals in my dreams too! But the big issue, the big question I had myself asking was; what happened to the first girlfriend? Did we split up? Did I dump her? Or perhaps… nah…, couldn’t be, as if dump me! (hah, it probably was the latter!) Hmm… perhaps tonight I’ll find out why I got dumped. Maybe she’ll tell me it was my boring personality, or my goofy laugh? Or no, maybe she’ll tell me; "it’s not you… it’s me."
I think I’d wake up in tears if I heard that line.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home