Lounge Worship
Thank God for chillout worship music. It can tame a beast, defuse an explosion and certainly calm my spirit this night.
I know I’m not perfect and I know neither are you. But thanks for your uncompromising and immense love for me. They say that you end up marrying someone like your mum and for the most part, I shudder at the thought. But damn, if I married someone who loved me that much, I’d be a very lucky guy indeed.
I know I’m not perfect and I know neither are you. But thanks for your uncompromising and immense love for me. They say that you end up marrying someone like your mum and for the most part, I shudder at the thought. But damn, if I married someone who loved me that much, I’d be a very lucky guy indeed.


1 Comments:
LoL.... THAT'S SO CUTE :P
Post a Comment
<< Home