Miss
To many,
I miss the times when you shared your dreams and visions
A God given future that only a miracle could engineer
I miss the times when money wasn’t an influence
When it was there to spend and spend on others
I miss the times when your love was from the source of love
When the truth prevailed over anything else
I miss the times when time wasn’t governed by time
But on promptings of your spirit feelings
I miss the times when you yearned to go out
And it didn’t mean to desperately seek love
I miss the times when you set such high standards
That stretched and forced you to grow
I miss the times when you got your high from the most High
Than from the next substance or person
I missed your time
When time didn’t have a clock
From,
many
I miss the times when you shared your dreams and visions
A God given future that only a miracle could engineer
I miss the times when money wasn’t an influence
When it was there to spend and spend on others
I miss the times when your love was from the source of love
When the truth prevailed over anything else
I miss the times when time wasn’t governed by time
But on promptings of your spirit feelings
I miss the times when you yearned to go out
And it didn’t mean to desperately seek love
I miss the times when you set such high standards
That stretched and forced you to grow
I miss the times when you got your high from the most High
Than from the next substance or person
I missed your time
When time didn’t have a clock
From,
many


1 Comments:
i think you missed a bit!
wahahaha!
mmm, im sure the many can relate, on both behalves.
damn its a sad letter.
Post a Comment
<< Home