Thursday, December 04, 2008

| s | t | e | r | e | o | t | y | p | e |

I wake up to the sound of my neighbour’s dog barking like a retard. She lives alone with her dog. Obviously no guy wanted her so she had to buy a dog for company. Must be a loner.

My mum’s already awake; she’s running the treadmill at the moment, trying to look fit and young. It’s futile though, she’s old. Only the youth look good.

My little brother is also already awake, playing some stupid online game. Man, does he have no life. He’ll probably end up a socially inept loner. At least he’ll go well with the girl next door.

My dad’s still in bed, he’s sleeping in. I guess he was too lazy to do anything productive today. I spot my sister exiting the house. She’s fully padded up, wearing a tank top and shortish skirt. Slut.

I quickly eat my breakfast, put on a warm jacket (the weatherman said it was fine with a top of 30 degrees, but who can believe those posers?) and head out the door.

The guy across the road waves to me. He drives a small hatchback car. I dare not wave back; I suspect he’s gay with a car like that. I hop into my own car and drive to uni. Uni’s got too many weird activists. Like really, no one gives a damn anyway.

I turn out my driveway and onto the road. Almost immediately someone cuts me off. Like what the heck, how do these people get their licenses? I accelerate to see just who exactly this person is. I predict in my head – Asian, female and old. Bingo! Exact match; and she can’t even see over the wheel.

After dodging the idiots on the road, I finally arrive at uni. Immediately I’m hounded by some hippy Christians, wanting me to convert. I tell them to get lost; when I get married, they’ll be the people mostly likely people to abuse my kids.

I go and pick up my assignment. Took me hours to do. I look at the mark. Fail. Not surprised. My lecturer’s an old hag. Probably not married and needs to get satisfaction by failing people. I bet she’s the mother of the girl next door. Just another egotistical academic.

I walk out from the uni and I wander the city for a little while. There’s a beggar on the road, holding his hands out for money. Didn’t even hesitate to ignore him. He’ll probably spend it on drugs. That’s how he got there, like the rest of them.

I head back to my car. There’s a parking ticket on the windscreen. I can just imagine the ticket inspector smirking when he issued the ticket. Probably gets a kick out of giving tickets, makes him feel powerful. Just another loser in this world.

As I drive home, I see a horde of people congregating around a mosque. I look at them with suspicion. They might be organising a terrorist attack or something. You can never trust those people.

I finally get home after chugging it through the traffic. The government couldn’t find any money to expand our roads because they’re too busy spending it on flights to go overseas. Either that or they're too busy giving it to the welfare cheats and dole bludgers down at centrelink.

When I step inside, my dad’s doing a crossword. “What’s a 10 letter word that means to judge on the outside.”

I shrug, “The hell if I know.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home