In progress
Here’s the start of another one of my testimonies.
I started praying, believing and working on it about 7 years ago. It began slow, but well. Things were progressing for a few years. I thought, at the time, that my prayers were on the verge of being answered. But then the years went by, and, after a few stuff ups by me, it ground to a halt.
After a year of nothingness, or what appeared to be a lost cause, another chance was giving. The prayer was always there, but now there was a renewed belief. It began slowly again, but well. Things were progressing for a few weeks. I thought, at the time, that my prayers were on the verge of being answered. But then the month went by, and, after yet another stuff up by me, it ground to a halt.
...
..
.
And that’s where this testimony is at at the moment. A work in progress. I shall write the ending of this super, awesome testimony when God’s perfect timing comes to pass.
I started praying, believing and working on it about 7 years ago. It began slow, but well. Things were progressing for a few years. I thought, at the time, that my prayers were on the verge of being answered. But then the years went by, and, after a few stuff ups by me, it ground to a halt.
After a year of nothingness, or what appeared to be a lost cause, another chance was giving. The prayer was always there, but now there was a renewed belief. It began slowly again, but well. Things were progressing for a few weeks. I thought, at the time, that my prayers were on the verge of being answered. But then the month went by, and, after yet another stuff up by me, it ground to a halt.
...
..
.
And that’s where this testimony is at at the moment. A work in progress. I shall write the ending of this super, awesome testimony when God’s perfect timing comes to pass.


1 Comments:
whenever that may be, im excited to hear your awesome testimony!
Post a Comment
<< Home