Me too
To whom it may concern,
I write this, a broken person, saved only by the grace of God. For by my sinful nature I was doomed, needing the Lord Jesus Christ to freely save us all.
I encourage you to persevere in your faith, not swayed by circumstance or failure. For circumstances pass but the promises of God are unchanging. Give praise to the Lord in abounding times, and do nothing but increase your praise in times of suffering. Do not easily forget the times of deliverance from the enemy, but be strengthened by remembering.
Run the race strong, not looking down at your feet where there is no direction, but look forward and towards the prize destined for you. Consider it nothing but a privilege to serve God and His purposes, knowing full well that you are changing the landscape of eternity. Guard your purpose with determination and never let unity fall. Be united as a team, praying and leading with one common mindset. Never stop encouraging one another nor neglect the hurting which God has opened your eyes to.
Do not be deceived by the enemy but let the light of God expose all. Stay close to the Lord and seek discernment and wisdom in all areas of life. I pray from my heart that you stay committed to the vision God has entrusted onto you. Grow it vigorously and with intent. I desire to one day see the miraculous fruits of your labour.
May love, peace and joy reign over your heart.
From,
a friend of whom it may concern
I write this, a broken person, saved only by the grace of God. For by my sinful nature I was doomed, needing the Lord Jesus Christ to freely save us all.
I encourage you to persevere in your faith, not swayed by circumstance or failure. For circumstances pass but the promises of God are unchanging. Give praise to the Lord in abounding times, and do nothing but increase your praise in times of suffering. Do not easily forget the times of deliverance from the enemy, but be strengthened by remembering.
Run the race strong, not looking down at your feet where there is no direction, but look forward and towards the prize destined for you. Consider it nothing but a privilege to serve God and His purposes, knowing full well that you are changing the landscape of eternity. Guard your purpose with determination and never let unity fall. Be united as a team, praying and leading with one common mindset. Never stop encouraging one another nor neglect the hurting which God has opened your eyes to.
Do not be deceived by the enemy but let the light of God expose all. Stay close to the Lord and seek discernment and wisdom in all areas of life. I pray from my heart that you stay committed to the vision God has entrusted onto you. Grow it vigorously and with intent. I desire to one day see the miraculous fruits of your labour.
May love, peace and joy reign over your heart.
From,
a friend of whom it may concern


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home