Don't forget to pack the brush
So we decided to go out and eat breakfast. During many random conversations, my friends insist that I should brush my teeth after I eat breakfast and not before.
“You need to brush all the bits away after you eat, there’s nothing there to brush before breakfast… duH! ” they repeatedly say.
I was almost convinced until it dawned on me. We were all out for breakfast, neither of us returning home till late arvo. So if they didn’t brush their teeth before they left home, when exactly will they?
“You need to brush all the bits away after you eat, there’s nothing there to brush before breakfast… duH! ” they repeatedly say.
I was almost convinced until it dawned on me. We were all out for breakfast, neither of us returning home till late arvo. So if they didn’t brush their teeth before they left home, when exactly will they?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home